• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Do you think Utada Hikaru will release a new song for KH2?
For those who don't know, Utada Hikaru was the one who sang the opening song, Simple and Clean (Hikari) In both languages too.

maz

Website
twilightown.fateback.com
i thought she was, i think someone told me she was. im not sure, i forgot or that person could have been lying.

heres a thought...they may even use the same song!

chris2k

i hope Hikari does make a new song but i think the old song should be kept as well but also i hope that tey have other songs in it it prob won't happen but it would be kowl to have so real music like linkin park or sum 41 playin during curtain battles that would be kowl

Z

Zephyr

i hop ethey get Utada Hikaru to do a theme song shes really great
but i wouldnt mind at all if they use simple and clean remix cause i think that song fit great with kh

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ah guys, dont you get tired of that song? No offence, but I'm 100% sure that when they do use that song in KH2 only, you will all, one by one, complain...

Ive heard that song too much in the game, I'm sick and tired of it. Simple and Clean, sick and tired... >_<

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I like Simple & Clean but I think KH2 should have a new theme song buy Hikaru.
I also agree that some Linkin Park should be in the game but they shouldnt over do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back