• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Song - Official Lyrics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
If you haven't already, I suggest you turn your attention to www.kh2.co.uk for the lyrics of "Passion". I just scanned quickly for any mention of this on the boards already and didn't see any. If I've missed it, my utmost apologies. Let me know and I'll inform an admin. ^_^
~DM

EDIT: Damn my speed-reading. Apparently it's still only a rumour. ¬_¬ Still, it's something.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
I dunno, I like the lyrics to that song, but I don't like the fact they changed the intro song after two games had "Simple and Clean" but oh well, S.E. and Disney are the experts on this sort of thing.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
It's interesting but without a beat it just doesn't sound right.Guess we have to wait till it comes out! :(

Zane

Neat. Thanks for the link, I probably wouldn't have found it myself. "Passion" looks like it's going to be pretty good, just like "Simple and Clean."

Say, do you think we already know the beat? I mean, before Kingdom Hearts was released, the instrumental music in the background of most trailers was actually the music to "Simple and Clean." Do you think the same goes for "Passion"?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Zane said:
Neat. Thanks for the link, I probably wouldn't have found it myself. "Passion" looks like it's going to be pretty good, just like "Simple and Clean."

Say, do you think we already know the beat? I mean, before Kingdom Hearts was released, the instrumental music in the background of most trailers was actually the music to "Simple and Clean." Do you think the same goes for "Passion"?
AS far as I know, the only trailer music we've heard so far is the music you hear in the background of Deep Dive. It's probably going to be a different track. Good point though. I'm happy. This is my first ever new thread and it's gone more than five posts without hearing "ZOMG TAHT IS TEH OLDDD I NU DAT 4EVA AGO U R3TARD!!!!111111" from some dumbass 'n00b'.

Just thought I'd share.

Zane

Well, congradulations on your first 'l337' free thread, Danse.

You're probably right, though. All that's left to do, then, is wait for it to be released. It'll be a good day when I see my first Kingdom Hearts 2 commercial featuring "Passion." A good day indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back