• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

shuyin_zer0

Awards
SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY OR DOWNLOAD THE LIVE VERSION OF FACE MY FEARS IN THE HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE!?!!?!? OMFG!!!!!!!!! UTADA YOU BOSS YOU BOSS' BOSS' BOSS!!!!!!!
That would be the Blu-Ray that comes with the upcoming limited edition of the album (in which there’s also an exclusive performance of the Japanese version) :)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

shadywinters

Awards
I just listened to and added Pink Blood to my music library yesterday and instantly fell in love with it. Utada is a master when it comes to their craft, and they do not disappoint. I'm definitely gonna listen to the rest of the album later today.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Does anyone know the name of this song in English?

宇多田ヒカル『君に夢中』​

BTW I'm just going to call it that I think this could be a future KH theme.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This album is full of intricate, fully realized mega-bops. I'm glad there are still pop stars who do not feel the need to release two minute songs to fit in with the streaming era. These songs get to meander and linger and explore and I love that.

Back