• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada's defection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherwhitesora

If you've been to xbox360.ign.com recently, you would find out that Utada Hikaru has decided to side with MS and Mistwalker. This also leads me to think that we have a lesser chance of hearing an Utada song at the beginning of KH2, and that's not a good thing, in my opinion.

A

Audo

Im sorry but how can Utada Side with a video Game/Computar Company? he is a singer not a game designer. Its up to her will wether or not she will be heard in KH she obviously wants to seeing as how she and Nomura have a tight bond (lol what lie the real bond is Nomura is liek her number one fan lol). Utada has also been seen in Nintendo Commercials for japan so i dont think she is really siding with anyone.

TruChaos

I think he knows this god..... Anyways whos cares who sings as long the have great music like did on KH1 they can have some 3 year old sing.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ah, you people take this Mist Walker waaay too heavy. Don't see it as the enemy of Square-Enix, but as the partner.

After all, the president and creator of Mist Walker was the starter of FINAL FANTASY, and is still connected with Square-Enix. He still visits and co-produces FINAL FANTASIES. Same for Nobuo Uematsu for example, who has his own company too...

As for Utada Hikaru, she is just a singer who can sing for everyone...

And if you ask me? The games will flop of Mist Walker. Not becuz of the creator, cuz itll be a good game, no doubt, but he makes the games especially for Japan. And we all know that Japan doesnt like the XBOX that much, and his games are exclusive for the XBOX2. You catch my drift? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back