• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

V-Day Trailer thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionPrincess

The new trailer for KH:3D is amazing, I can't wait till it comes out, but something's been bothering since the ending. Earlier, I wrote that maybe The Unknown (which is YMX) seems to be interested in Sora for some reason. I have the feeling I was right seeing tr new trailer, as YMX keeps following Sora to all the different worlds and is planting self doubt into Sora and hinting about Ven and the others connected to his heart. In the last few scenes of the trailer we see YMX and possibly O13 back as Somebodies, surrounding Sora and later on we see the original Master Xehanort with Ansem SoD and Xemnas with an unconscious Sora. Kind of in the same way Ven is asleep.
We all pretty much know that YMX and maybe Master Xehanort know about Ven's heart inside Sora, but what does he intend to do with Sora. I know we all will have to wait until the gam comes out to get some REAL answers but there's more questions than answers at this point.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
The new trailer for KH:3D is amazing, I can't wait till it comes out, but something's been bothering since the ending. Earlier, I wrote that maybe The Unknown (which is YMX) seems to be interested in Sora for some reason. I have the feeling I was right seeing tr new trailer, as YMX keeps following Sora to all the different worlds and is planting self doubt into Sora and hinting about Ven and the others connected to his heart. In the last few scenes of the trailer we see YMX and possibly O13 back as Somebodies, surrounding Sora and later on we see the original Master Xehanort with Ansem SoD and Xemnas with an unconscious Sora. Kind of in the same way Ven is asleep.
We all pretty much know that YMX and maybe Master Xehanort know about Ven's heart inside Sora, but what does he intend to do with Sora. I know we all will have to wait until the gam comes out to get some REAL answers but there's more questions than answers at this point.
Old info and ideas this has been talked TO DEATH
gallery_1_195_65489.jpg

JustSnilloc

Earlier, I wrote that maybe The Unknown (which is YMX) seems to be interested in Sora for some reason.

He clearly wants A) Sora's Heart, or more likely B) Ven's Heart

In the last few scenes of the trailer we see YMX and possibly O13 back as Somebodies, surrounding Sora and later on we see the original Master Xehanort with Ansem SoD and Xemnas with an unconscious Sora. Kind of in the same way Ven is asleep.

First, we know that Ienzo(Zexion), Aeleus(Lexaeus), Lea(Axel), (others perhaps?) have already come back and aren't in the Sleeping Worlds... Second, inside of the sleeping worlds, there are more Xehanort's than there should be- Thus all of them cannot be real

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The new trailer for KH:3D is amazing, I can't wait till it comes out, but something's been bothering since the ending. Earlier, I wrote that maybe The Unknown (which is YMX)
I'mma stop you right there. No. He is NOT YMX. Nothing has been confirmed saying he is the YMX. We know him as the Mysterious Figure from BBS or the Mysterious Boy. He has been called both by Nomura, never YMX. He just looks like him. He might be, but there is nothing yet.

In the last few scenes of the trailer we see YMX and possibly O13 back as Somebodies,
Ienzo, Lea and Aleaus are currently in Radiant Garden. The only members of Organisation XIII to be in the Realm of Sleep(that we know so far) is Braig and Xemnas.

MasterZeR0

I'mma stop you right there. No. He is NOT YMX. Nothing has been confirmed saying he is the YMX. We know him as the Mysterious Figure from BBS or the Mysterious Boy. He has been called both by Nomura, never YMX. He just looks like him. He might be, but there is nothing yet.

Ienzo, Lea and Aleaus are currently in Radiant Garden. The only members of Organisation XIII to be in the Realm of Sleep(that we know so far) is Braig and Xemnas.

I'm going to remind you again that YMX is just a title for the Mysterious Boy from 3D.

Just saiyan. ;)

Absolute

Yea, at this point, no matter how (currently) inaccurate it may be, I think the fan dubbed name of YMX is going to stick for the next couple of weeks until we really find out who he is.

Granted, it wouldn't shock people if he was young MX in the end. However, it just seems strange that Nomura is doing backflips to avoid even giving this guy a name. Even casual fans of the series would look at the trailers and say 'That mysterious boy looks like a younger version of that Xemnas guy.'

Odds are his true identity won't be revealed until 95% of the game is done and he will just be referred to in game as Mysterious Boy, just like FFIV TAY.

OblivionPrincess

Sorry about that, just that he looked so much like MX when he was young in BbS, who know what he is. Everything about this new game is sending my mind ink overdrive just trying to make sense of it.
Besides there was something about how Unknown keeps popping up around Sora and it sounds like he knows about Sora's connection with everyone around him. Plus it leads one to wonder how he found out anyway.
Other things that bothered me were the other Black Coats, two were Ansem SoD (he was wearing one in the last few scenes) and Xemnas, the Unknown, the Red Eyed thing, and the other 11 figures surrounding Sora. Think it's the 11 are the Somebodies of the O13 or does MX have more different versions of himself?
Along that, what's with Sora in the throne room across MX? Think MX might do something to him, maybe to get Ven's heart back?

MasterZeR0

I'd like to point this out;

She stated it as fact. Fan title or not, she still said that he is.

And he is YMX. He is not young master Xehanort, nor did she say he was. It's his title, same as BHK, DS, UEM, etc., etc., etc.

Wrap yo head around it, fool.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And he is YMX. He is not young master Xehanort, nor did she say he was. It's his title, same as BHK, DS, UEM, etc., etc., etc.

Actually, his official title is still the MF/Mysterious Figure or golden-eyed boy.
"YMX" is a fan-coined term that is misleading because it implies an actual name (Master Xehanort).
BHK, DS or UEM do not imply the name of the character, they just describe what they are.
So, in analogy to the three above, the guy should actually be called GEB (golden-eyed boy).

MasterZeR0

Actually, his official title is still the MF/Mysterious Figure or golden-eyed boy.
"YMX" is a fan-coined term that is misleading because it implies an actual name (Master Xehanort).
BHK, DS or UEM do not imply the name of the character, they just describe what they are.
So, in analogy to the three above, the guy should actually be called GEB (golden-eyed boy).

YMX is called that because that's what he looks like. So my point still stands.
BHK, DS, and UEM were all based off of appearances alone.
So is this fan-coined title.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
YMX is called that because that's what he looks like. So my point still stands.
BHK, DS, and UEM were all based off of appearances alone.
So is this fan-coined title.

Pointless argument is pointless, but yeah the most supported theory is that he wants vens heart

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

She said that he is him. I don't give a fucking fuck if it's a fan title, when someone states it as fact, that is where my issue is.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'mma stop you right there. No. He is NOT YMX. Nothing has been confirmed saying he is the YMX.

Unless you are utterly blind and hold no coherent sense of foreshadowing, it is egregiously demonstrated he is Young Master Xehanort. We do not need official confirmation to affirm the obvious.

There is a reason why Young Master Xehanort's face was never truly revealed to us in Birth By Sleep; and he is thus far the only machination of Xehanort we have yet to face. It all coincides a bit too seamlessly.

I mean... the back of "YMX's" and Young Master Xehanort's heads, their hair structure has no polarities: 100% identical.

Of course...you can still refute that, although I find it somewhat asinine myself. It is pretty obvious who he is. Semantics be damned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Unless you are utterly blind and hold know coherent sense of foreshadowing, it is egregiously demonstrated he is Young Master Xehanort. We do not need official confirmation to affirm the obvious.

There is a reason why Young Master Xehanort's face was never truly revealed to us in Birth By Sleep; and he is thus far the only machination of Xehanort we have yet to face. It all coincides a bit too seamlessly.

I mean... "YMX's" and Young Master Xehanort's head, their hair structure has no polarities: 100% identical.

Of course...you can still refute that, although I find it somewhat asinine myself. It is pretty obvious who he is. Semantics be damned.
Interviews - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Go through those and tell me all the times they say "Young Master Xehanort", then tell me how many times Nomura calls him either the Mysterious Figure or the Mystery Boy.

It might just be foreshadowing, but nothing about him being YMX has been confirmed yet. You can't just fucking jump to conclusions in a game as fucked as this.

There is a reason why he looks like the man from Birth by Sleep. There is also a reason why he is the same man who fought Terra, Aqua, and Ventus in the Land of Departure 70+ years after that scene. There is also a reason why the Mysterious Boy is in the Realm of Sleep.

Whether or not he is the YMX, we can't tell for sure. And we certainly shouldn't use "YMX" as a fan title now that we have both "Mysterious Figure" and "Mystery Boy" to take that role.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
He is Young Master Xehanort. There is no need for Nomura to cry it out. The foreshadowing is there. If you are too adamant in your refutations to see it; then I see no need to continue on with this.

"Mysterious Boy" is only mysterious because Nomura is relenting in divulging his identity, which he has been doing since Birth By Sleep. Any fan with a pair of eyes can put two and two together. You can concede to your semantics, but he is Young Master Xehanort as far as I'm concerned.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I actually agree with Chaser, and can only say to non-beliebers that you can't count your chickens before they hatch.

Good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back