• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VA For Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3L1L4H!

I finally logged on after following the website for a while leaving my account unused until now so... the forum is kinda new to me I guess. Anyway...

Sorry if there has been a thread about this already but.... Has there been any news on the English voice actress for Aqua? I've been following KHI.com ever since there was info out on BBS and I haven't seen any info on her VA or possible VAs for her.

.Misty

Jennifer Hale... I might be wrong, but isn't she the voice of Samus?
Yeah. I know her from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, because she did a beautiful job in voicing Bastila. She also does voices in The Clone Wars series, as Aayla Secura and someone else who's name escapes me.
She is an amazing voice actress, I'd love to see her sign on for the Kingdom Hearts series, but I doubt it'd ever happen.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jennifer Hale's also the voice of Cinderella, so she probably will be in the game as Cinderella. Her voicing Aqua probably wouldn't be that farfetched in that case. O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back