• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor or Wisdom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
its ok its getting me psyed for the game and i cant wait to get it........

sorry for double posting before computer screwed up

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
wtholyf said:
King Sora go to the collesum and fight in the matches where you can use drive, just drive and if you don't get final form just reset the tourney and try again. In about 20 minutes TOPS (like TOPS) you should get the Final Form.

ACK! double post So soz!!!

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that out when I play the game again.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well id rather not cheat to get final form and get it the normal way by just fighting until i get it :D

yeah the drive forms have me soo excited

xbindedmemoriesx

yeah i like valor the best...but i think if i power wisdom up a bit that it really could be awesome.
btw: what level is the max for wisdom?

King Bowser

I Prefer Valor over wisdom. BUT I prefer Anti Form more than master, wisdom, and valor. I finally learned to change to Anti-Form whenever I want. Of course, I've only used it 7 times in the entire game because I prefer Final most.

.:The King:.

I prefer Wisdom over Valor overall. Valor is great with dealing with bosses. (Excluding Xemnas and Saix.) But Wisdom has better control and you won't get hit as much. I love it's Quick Run LV3 ability... Absolutely perfect with me.:)

Last edited:

smassey_2007

I prefer Valor becaus i enjoy fighting in the fast pace. I don't know about wisdom form, because at the early stage in the game it seems worthless to me..the magic is not at max level yet. What levels do the forms max out at?

.:The King:.

smassey_2007 said:
I prefer Valor becaus i enjoy fighting in the fast pace. I don't know about wisdom form, because at the early stage in the game it seems worthless to me..the magic is not at max level yet. What levels do the forms max out at?

Forms max out at level 7. Each requires a different way to level up though. Both Valor and Wisdom are the easiest to level up, rather than Master or Final.

[-JF-]

Valor, i prefer melee and speed more over magic and shooting from
afar, also Valor looks cooler then Wisdom, especially in the Tron world.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?
Valor.

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt a boss?
Valor.

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt multiple heartless?
It doesn't matter what I use but I mostly use valor.

Valor is like a fighting form and you use two of your keyblades while the Wisdom form you shoot puny little blue magic orbs at your enemy which I feel not powerful at all but stylish and conservative to my attack and strong to magic although I don't use magic most of the time. I'm more of a fighter than a wizard.

wtholyf

Sweet go tons more voters! Well That's cool guys, I think the biggest reason why people prefer Valor is because it's a dual wielding form, and that's pretty cool. However I know it seems like wisdom is weak, (that's what I thought my first time aroud the game) but then I wondered just how useful it could be, and I gotta tell you, Wisdom is pretty powerful, and although you fire puny orbs, you fire a ton of them. The shooting orb combo (when you're like flipping and dancing and shooting orbs until it stop rapidly firing) does almost as much damage as a full valor combo but is twice as fast. Not only that but the magic can instantaneusly wipe out the surronding heartless. However agaisnt bosses I would defintatly use Valor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back