• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vandread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
(3 months later) this thead sure isn't very popular. Damn shame. Best anime ever, I have all of it recorded on tape.

helios

Bronze Member
ill get back to you where have i heard that b4 i think ive seen the anime but im not sure.

Naruto225

I love this show so much!!! After downloading it to my computer and watching it, I watched it on Action. I loved the show so much, I bought it.

Naruto225

How is Vandread like Maburaho? Maburaho is about one guy and three girls in a (kinda) real like city/world (only with magic). Vandread is set in space, where two waring worlds (men vs. Women) and no magic. What is the same? The only simalarity is that the main charicter is mugged/surrounded by/clung onto by women. Other than that, I dont see a similatriy.

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
And there u see! it is also like Maburaho because of that!!!one dude with the three girls trying to get him!! DUH...
and don't u see...."without the magic..."

and i can tell where they take place.

HELLLOOOO!??! is anybody in there??? or even a brain cell???

Naruto225

MemoriesR4ever said:
And there u see! it is also like Maburaho because of that!!!one dude with the three girls trying to get him!! DUH...
and don't u see...."without the magic..."

and i can tell where they take place.

HELLLOOOO!??! is anybody in there??? or even a brain cell???

How does that make the 2 shows alike? In Maburaho, the are only 3 girls, and in Vandread there is a shiop full who airnt used to 3 men. there isnt much of a similarity. I will admit that there is some, but not much.

LiD

Dis is the best anime ever ive seen every episode and i like em

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
Naruto225 said:
How does that make the 2 shows alike? In Maburaho, the are only 3 girls, and in Vandread there is a shiop full who airnt used to 3 men. there isnt much of a similarity. I will admit that there is some, but not much.

ok then....but that's what i'm trying to get across!!!!
but ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back