• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vaniitus=lea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarditblack23

i think that vanitus is axels human lea because he can have a connection to ven like sora did to riku... idk thats what i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no not really, its been said that axel and saix were friends before turning into nobodys =/

Birnax

Vanitas isn't Lea. If he was then Axel would have wielded a keyblade.

peachie

Vanitas isn't Lea. If he was then Axel would have wielded a keyblade.

Not necessarily. Roxas lost the ability temporarily to wield the keyblade at the beginning of KH2 because his memory was wiped. Not that I agree with the whole Vanitas=Lea thing, but memory loss could attribute to one's ability to wield a keyblade (I'm looking at you, Xehanort).

The major issue I have is with the body types. Vanitas is pretty muscular, while Axel is slender. Not to mention he supposedly has Sora's voice actor, which further complicates the possibilities for who Vanitas could be.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't really see Vanitas being Axel's original self, Lea, in disguise......I don't want another Nomura 'shocked us with the Xion is Sora's clone' again'. :<

skatenerd

yea i dont really think he is at all. there is this one scene in the trailer or secret video or whatever you wanna call it where xaldin and whats his face are gaurding a castle in regular clothes so that might meen a lot of the people in the organization are from that wierd castle. sorry i dont think that had anything to do with your question.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
yea i dont really think he is at all. there is this one scene in the trailer or secret video or whatever you wanna call it where xaldin and whats his face are gaurding a castle in regular clothes so that might meen a lot of the people in the organization are from that wierd castle.

I believe it's the TGS 2009 trailer and Xaldin's original self is guarding the castle, along with Lexaeus' original self. We only know that Kairi and her grandmother stays inside the castle, alongside Ansem the Wise and the original selves of the 'Big 5' of the Organization.

It would be bizarre that the other 6 members of the Organization, their original selves would be staying inside the castle because those people who stay inside the castle could be those who are closest to Ansem the Wise like a friend, a servant or a family member (which I still don't believe that Kairi and her grandmother is related to him).

abey34

Vanitas= Sora with gratuitous amounts of steroids

but in all seriousness...

Could Vanitas be Sora's and Riku's FATHER? I dont know, just putting it out there since its rumored that he's supposed to be Sora's VA....

Just sayin'

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
i think that vanitus is axels human lea because he can have a connection to ven like sora did to riku... idk thats what i think.

Fuking retarded people!!!:angry:

Why are you people constantly trying to make Vanitas into somebody we've already KILLED. First he Vexen then his was Xigbar then Zexion and now he's Axel?

Whats next the god damn kool-aid man?!:23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back