• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Vanished and Forgotten ~ An original FanFic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Chapter 1: Maggots, They eat the dead

A black void was all that was visible. I cant explain it but its as if something in my mind didn't want me to see what was happening. I could just hear screams from a distance. What made them more chilling was the echoing that followed it, than the sudden silence. I couldn't move, my body felt as if it were gone, as if it detached itself from my mind and walked away. Eventually I could hear something, it came from down what I assume to be a hallway. I sounded like damp rags hitting the floor, but I knew they were footsteps. I still cant pull together what happened at that moment, but I remember feeling as if I were flying, the wind flying through my hair, than a sudden impact and it was all gone.

I awoke to two strange pains: one being what felt like a broken shoulder, the other being starvation. What made it worse was the smell, the sweet sweet aroma of pizza. I struggled to lift myself from the floor, but couldn't keep my balance. Being hungry as I was and do to the pain, I crawled. As I was crawling, this thought kept going through my head "Where am I, and why am I not afraid?", and I found there to be no answer. The pizza smelled so good, once I got there I ate all I could grab. I cant remember how many slices I had, but after about eight I started feeling a tickling feeling on my hand. Not in much of a hurry to see what it was, I took another bite. The tickling was now in my mouth, but I was starving and I ignored it. I looked down to grab a new piece, my stomach began to turn. My vision began to fade again, the taste in my mouth was close to that of curtled milk, and I could feel vomit rising in my throat. I started becoming even more disoriented and vomited, the last thought that went through my mind as I fell back to the ground to another soulless sleep "Maggots, they eat the dead ....... I ate the dead", than I struck the ground in a cold sleep.

Please tell me what you thought of my first entry in this story.

Chapter 2 should be up today some time.
[/LEFT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back