• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas and kairis future roles: a x-blade theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My problem with it getting forged is that if it does get forged...what happens next? Don't tell me Sora is gonna defeat the all mighty powerful X-blade with his friends at his side. Sorry, I kind of see how making the X-blade is actually bad not because of its strength, but moreso because I don't know what they will do after that happens. In Birth by Sleep, Aqua was able to break it becasue it wasn't fully devleloped, had it been she would have been wiped out almost instantly.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think they should save Vanitas for after KH3 which would give him sufficient time to heal I would believe, and it would give Kairi time to development both character-wise and in terms of being a wielder. Then she could face off against Vanitas, but even still after KH3, she would be no match in terms of fighting skill. Thinking about it now, if SE really wants to get rid of Kairi, having Vanitas rock her badly wouldn't be a horrible way to get her out of the story, but if they did that, I would go on a hissy fit ranting at SE every day through meanly written support messages.

You're not suggesting Vanitas kills Kairi, are you? I know you know no one ever dies in Kingdom Hearts, and that's the one thing I hate about Square, when somebody dies, they should just die. Almost everyone in Final Fantasy IV was revived at the very end, and that pisses me off. As much as I don't like it, I don't want Vanitas back, but I think they'll revive him somehow for the final showdown regardless. MX doesn't need Vanitas, anyways, just find another wielder and split him in half. There's probably another keyblader out there susceptible to corruption, right?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You're not suggesting Vanitas kills Kairi, are you? I know you know no one ever dies in Kingdom Hearts, and that's the one thing I hate about Square, when somebody dies, they should just die. Almost everyone in Final Fantasy IV was revived at the very end, and that pisses me off. As much as I don't like it, I don't want Vanitas back, but I think they'll revive him somehow for the final showdown regardless. MX doesn't need Vanitas, anyways, just find another wielder and split him in half. There's probably another keyblader out there susceptible to corruption, right?

Actually lol I was saying they could kill of Kairi, however I would disagree with that as I think she has potential if SE does it correctly, so I wouldn't want them to get rid of her. The reason I made that suggestion was because Nomura stated that he did want to put Kairi in Coded but ultimately did not because of time constraints. That shows that although SE cares about her, they don't enough to put her in a title which either shows that: 1) they are saving her for later 2) they just want to get rid of her slowly. If they really just want to get rid of her slowly and make her another side character, I'd rather they just kill her off so I don't have to see her fade as a character into the background :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back