• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas and the Golden Eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Somebody needs to learn right and left again. :/ It's clearly right, seeing as how it's on the same side as where the right arm, hand, leg, etc. are.
The image is mirrored... Vens hair swoops to the right, and that ear is on the left side :/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wait, that's a reflection? I thought it was just the screen of Ven melting away to show Vanitas. Then again, after looking at it again it clearly looks like a reflection since that is his mask. :/ Probably should have realized that was a mask with the reflection and not the actual thing. >.>

H

Haxon

Wait, that's a reflection? I thought it was just the screen of Ven melting away to show Vanitas. Then again, after looking at it again it clearly looks like a reflection since that is his mask. :/ Probably should have realized that was a mask with the reflection and not the actual thing. >.>
Yeah son another point for Haxon

SoRoxas

final-fantasy-13-14-foe-tonelico10.jpg

The picture is on the bottom right. I tried to put up a more close up version but I couldn't figure out how to do it =/

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
it took me a while before I realised it was the helmet too lmfao

personally I'd like to think it's better that he be his own character and not someone we already have seen throughout the other four games.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Shinkirō;4713976 said:
it took me a while before I realised it was the helmet too lmfao

I feel better now =D

personally I'd like to think it's better that he be his own character and not someone we already have seen throughout the other four games.

Yeah, I would like to see more original main character that aren't clones of other ones already in the series. But the fact that Vanitas' hasn't had his appearance shown yet, the fact that he has Sora's JAP VA and the golden eyes probably mean that he won't be.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It doesn't look like his in-game appearance though, it looks like artwork

Sora's Guardian

That eye almost looks like a Disney style eye.

Does anyone notice the position of the eye? It seems really low in relation to the shape of the helmet, almost unproportionate, like the person is smaller than they actually seem? I really have no idea; we'll just have to wait until it comes out.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well based upon the picture I see on the previous page, you can't really see much nor say much about it lol
But since speculating is all we can do then I'll just make a few

Perhaps its No Heart X? (aka Xehanort incase you didn't know) haha but this is highly unlikely

From hearing that he might have brown hair & a golden eye, doesn't this sound familiar? Does this not sound like the Terra we saw at the end of the original BBS trailer? If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know I'll get a youtube clip right quick

But who knows, it might be a whole new charcter
All I know is I want to play this game now ! haha :)

Sora166

nevr mind i seen it. and i dont no wht to say. u cant really say alot from this. but it looks like he has brown eyes or golden and tht mostlikey represents darkness and he has black hair. so mmmm im not sur we'll just have to wait and see.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Does anyone notice the position of the eye? It seems really low in relation to the shape of the helmet, almost unproportionate, like the person is smaller than they actually seem? I really have no idea; we'll just have to wait until it comes out.

I agree with you on this one, cept the Disney part, it has those thick eyelashes thing which reminds me more of SE

Kisuaka

Could Vanitas be a young teen? If the eye is further down, he would be even shorter than Ven, maybe the size that KH 1 Sora has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back