• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas and Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

I want to say that I used search and didn't find theorys about this. If there is one, I'm sorry. And I know I am not the first to think about this, I think.

What if Vanitas is Xehanort?
What if Nomura hide his face because he becomes the Xehanort we all know?

Think about this:

Vanitas is an acquaintance to TAV so he could call them "friends" as this is a word TAV used a lot.
Vanitas has the same suit that Riku had when he was under Xehanort's Heartless control.
Vanitas master is Master Xehanort, this could be the reason why he couldn't remember anything besides this name.

If this doesn't work because of is built maybe he could've fused with MX or something (as we've seen him "getting out" of MX) as keyblademaster85 have said in another thread.

Well.. that's about it.. I had more ideas but my timeline with KH kinda sucks, if anyone could help me I would apreciate:

BBS is 10 years before KH, at the end of BBS how many years are left to KH1?
When is Kairi sent to DI (and by whom? AtW or Xehanort?)?
When do the apprentices lose their hearts? I ask this because in BBS we see that young Ienzo and Braig are a little different than their nobodies, so this could indicate that some time after BBS they become nobodys (Reno/Axel and Zeagal said that Ienzo/Zexion could be using illusion powers for his appearance).

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Vanitas has the same suit that Riku had when he was under Xehanort's Heartless control

There suits arent the same.
Vanitas master is Master Xehanort, this could be the reason why he couldn't remember anything besides this name.

Or he could of took his name like Xenahort took Ansems name.

Captain Garlock

In a sense appearance wise.
The more you think about it MX and Xenahort are the same person.

MX sees evil in Terra thus hey maybe hell make a good allie or body.

Ansem SoD sees evil in Riku says hey maybe he can be my vessel.

BAM!

Id say for sure Vanitas suit is more evil and form based.

zero123

In a sense appearance wise.
The more you think about it MX and Xenahort are the same person.

MX sees evil in Terra thus hey maybe hell make a good allie or body.

Ansem SoD sees evil in Riku says hey maybe he can be my vessel.

BAM!

Id say for sure Vanitas suit is more evil and form based.
Now this is sounding like Naruto :p
I agree though.
'Cept saying that they see evil in them makes them sound like bad guys. They use darkness, but don't have evil intentions. (I assume it's like that for Terra)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well I've heard this theory before =/
i hope he isnt >.<
i want him to be someone better that would make me crap myself XD

Captain Garlock

Now this is sounding like Naruto :p
I agree though.
'Cept saying that they see evil in them makes them sound like bad guys. They use darkness, but don't have evil intentions. (I assume it's like that for Terra)

Finally someone sees how KH and Naruto are alike.

killercam15

I think that MX posesses Terra and MX gains the majority of the control, which creates a younger Xehanort. Then when he begins the experiments and such, he becomes a heartless and a nobody with the Heartless version leaning more towards the MX side and the Nobody leaning more towards the Terra side. (which is why Xemnas calls aqua's armour friend and stuff) =)

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i made this out of the blue lol
what if vanitas was the first prototype oh a nobodie? =O
its ridiculous lol
but anyways there actually was one like this a while back but its alright i guess

Marvel-less

In one of Ansem's reports ((Heartless so most likely Xehanort)) he states that he was the one that sent off Kairi as an experiment to the Light or something like that.
Also if there's a seven year different between Sora and Riku's age then we can assume the same for Ienzo. With him being 16, I think don't quote me, as a nobody we can say that he was around 9/10 in BBS. Highly doubt the game would go the whole five years so MUCH can happen between then. Who knows? That might be the questions Nomura leaves for us. xD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if Vanitas is Xehanort?

There isn't all that much that would suggest Vanitas=Xehanort.

Vanitas is an acquaintance to TAV so he could call them "friends" as this is a word TAV used a lot.

From what I have seen, I doubt any of them would refer to Vanitas as a "friend".

Vanitas has the same suit that Riku had when he was under Xehanort's Heartless control.

Riku had the dark suit before XH took over him.

BBS is 10 years before KH, at the end of BBS how many years are left to KH1?

BBS ends ten years before KH1.

When is Kairi sent to DI (and by whom? AtW or Xehanort?)?

Sometime during the year span that Xehanort studied under Ansem, toward the latter end of it I would assume. Also, Xehanort was the one that sent her out.

When do the apprentices lose their hearts?

In the same year span, not too long after Xehanort sent off Kairi.

I think that MX posesses Terra and MX gains the majority of the control, which creates a younger Xehanort. Then when he begins the experiments and such, he becomes a heartless and a nobody with the Heartless version leaning more towards the MX side and the Nobody leaning more towards the Terra side. (which is why Xemnas calls aqua's armour friend and stuff) =)

Plus MX taking over Terra would mirror XH taking over Riku, which, imo, would play nicely into the whole "fate" theme.

Why not take Vanitas body? He is already on his side, and he can weild the keyblade too. He could use Terra's body just as much as Vanita's.

Terra might be (and probably is) stronger than Vanitas is.

Also if there's a seven year different between Sora and Riku's age then we can assume the same for Ienzo.

Wait, what?
First off, ten years passes between the end of BBS and the beginning of KH1.
Secondly, the six apprentices become Nobodies less than a year after BBS.

diogo14

Thanks OmniChaos for clearing some things.

When I said he called them friends it was meant in a sarcastic way. He calls them friends because he knows them for quite some time (because he has fought them in the past and etc.)

I didn't know Riku had the suit before... don't remember that.. it's been too long. So that means the suit is just something that people who use darkness wear? Why only Riku and Vanitas?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So that means the suit is just something that people who use darkness wear? Why only Riku and Vanitas?

Hard to say. One possible explanation would be that Vanitas was "put inside" of Riku like Ven was "put inside" of Sora.

diogo14

Hard to say. One possible explanation would be that Vanitas was "put inside" of Riku like Ven was "put inside" of Sora.

That would be cool I guess.. Riku/Sora and Ventus/Vanitas... That would also explain why Sora has Kingdom Key (looks like Ven's keyblade) and Riku his whateverkeyblade (looks like Vanita's), right? But than you have Riku, who was supposed to be the keyblade master?! So Kingdom Key was supposedly for him? So Sora should've got the whateverkeyblade of Riku's... ??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back