• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas and Xion connection * spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I've been thinking about Vanitas identity, how he looks like a dark haired Sora, is there a connection between him and Xion? Because think about it, Xion looks like a dark haired Kairi and Vanitas is a dark haired Sora. So is there a connection with them or just coincidence?

Marvel-less

The connection I can see is that they both were created. And that they were created for a "Dark" meaning. *shrugs* that's really it.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
To me, I get the impression that because Vanitas was, in a way, living on in Sora's heart through Ven, that a part of Vanitas came out through Xion. Just the black hair. I think it would explain why Xion's hair is black instead of red, but that's just me.

fantasy08

The only connection I see is that it would explain her random black hair. We now know why Roxas and Namine had blond. That was Ven's interference.Now we know why Xion had black. Vanitas. Then because they are all Sora of course.You just can't be main character if you're not a piece. :)

A

Azrael

Asides from the black hair, I don't see anything correlating her and Van.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
The only connection I see is that it would explain her random black hair. We now know why Roxas and Namine had blond. That was Ven's interference.Now we know why Xion had black. Vanitas. Then because they are all Sora of course.You just can't be main character if you're not a piece. :)

Like the sig, larxene bitch-slap

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Now that you mention how he might still live on in Sora (in a way.. which would be rather ironic) and Xion's hair, I thick I can see a possible connection.. and if Vantias wasn't completely destroyed.. Perhaps, he might be due for a return in KH3, as I doubt Ven's darkness was totally destroyed. (now that I think about it) Sure, it might of ended up putting him in a comatose state, but I can see a chance that Ven's darkness wasn't entirely purged.

αsiя

space coke
To me, I get the impression that because Vanitas was, in a way, living on in Sora's heart through Ven, that a part of Vanitas came out through Xion. Just the black hair. I think it would explain why Xion's hair is black instead of red, but that's just me.

but Vanitas was destroyed making Ven's heart incomplete so he had to put his heart into Sora to be complete again
The only thing I can think is that Ven's heart has something to do with Xion's black hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back