• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas destroys L.o.D????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Yeah she would. The evil women that likes to kill people most likely helped Vanitas in some way...that's my guess on things yet to come....

I don't think that Maleficent would be that important in the plot, besides Vanitas is more powerful than her so why use her if she's weak?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I do think that the LoD was somewhat destroyed. However, the LoD looks alot like CO. I think that LoD was supposed to be destroyed by MX and/or Vanitas, but a small part of it was kept to become CO due to Ven's Heart. THAT would explain why Sora was led to the crossroads to CO, why Namine was born there, and why Roxas had fainted in CO. They all share Ven's power, so that would have CO effect them the most. Ven was seen in a room like that of the CoR in the newest trailer of BBS, so this can also explain why Xemnas thought the CoW was in CO.

silentmusic16

I do think that the LoD was somewhat destroyed. However, the LoD looks alot like CO. I think that LoD was supposed to be destroyed by MX and/or Vanitas, but a small part of it was kept to become CO due to Ven's Heart. THAT would explain why Sora was led to the crossroads to CO, why Namine was born there, and why Roxas had fainted in CO. They all share Ven's power, so that would have CO effect them the most. Ven was seen in a room like that of the CoR in the newest trailer of BBS, so this can also explain why Xemnas thought the CoW was in CO.

^THIS

that actually makes sense. if Radiant Garden can become Hollow Bastion, why can't the Land of Departure become Castle Oblivion. And if the Terra=Xemnas theories are true, he would at least have some sort of idea where CO was, hence how he "found it" and why aqua's armor and possibly Ven are there

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
^THIS

that actually makes sense. if Radiant Garden can become Hollow Bastion, why can't the Land of Departure become Castle Oblivion. And if the Terra=Xemnas theories are true, he would at least have some sort of idea where CO was, hence how he "found it" and why aqua's armor and possibly Ven are there
Not that I don't disagree with HK's theory, Radiant Garden didn't just become HB, it was only renamed, then eventually renamed RG again. Just to clarify

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Not that I don't disagree with HK's theory, Radiant Garden didn't just become HB, it was only renamed, then eventually renamed RG again. Just to clarify

That was where I was getting at. In RG, most of the world was ruined, so only HB remained. This might be the exact same thing that happened with the LoD becoming CO.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is plausible that Vanitas does, but it doesn't matter, it's back now.

BGizzles456

I don't think Master Xehanort is evil, at all. I think he's just trying to balance the darkness and light.

Think about it.

Master Xehanort's heart is full of darkness.
Terra's heart is full of darkness.

Master Eraqus heart is full of light.
Aqua's heart is full of light.

All he wants to do is fill some darkness in Ven's heart to make a balance. I have a feeling he made Vanitas do the job, but he over did it and tried to overflow his heart with darkness which made an imbalance. Master Xehanort then kidnaps Ven and places him in the Chamber of Awakening because his heart was imbalanced. Terra doesn't give two shits of what Master Xehanort wanted, but because he kidnapped Ven, he wants to avenge Ven and fights Master Xehanort.

Master Xehanort wants balance, but I think Vanitas is the true villain. Master Xehanort is probably mislead like the members of the Organization XIII. People may seem he is evil, but he's accomplishing his goal in a wrong way.

I think Master Eraqus and Vanitas fought and Vanitas may have won, and even killed him which fucked things up even more with the balance, and then Master Xehanort probably went to Terra and asked him to destroy Vanitas once and for all.

What's Vanitas heart you may ask? Nothing. Though he possessed the power of darkness, he may have been a creation. A puppet who has no heart.

00 Raiser Fan

I don't think Master Xehanort is evil, at all. I think he's just trying to balance the darkness and light.

Think about it.

Master Xehanort's heart is full of darkness.
Terra's heart is full of darkness.

Master Eraqus heart is full of light.
Aqua's heart is full of light.

All he wants to do is fill some darkness in Ven's heart to make a balance. I have a feeling he made Vanitas do the job, but he over did it and tried to overflow his heart with darkness which made an imbalance. Master Xehanort then kidnaps Ven and places him in the Chamber of Awakening because his heart was imbalanced. Terra doesn't give two shits of what Master Xehanort wanted, but because he kidnapped Ven, he wants to avenge Ven and fights Master Xehanort.

Master Xehanort wants balance, but I think Vanitas is the true villain. Master Xehanort is probably mislead like the members of the Organization XIII. People may seem he is evil, but he's accomplishing his goal in a wrong way.

I think Master Eraqus and Vanitas fought and Vanitas may have won, and even killed him which fucked things up even more with the balance, and then Master Xehanort probably went to Terra and asked him to destroy Vanitas once and for all.

What's Vanitas heart you may ask? Nothing. Though he possessed the power of darkness, he may have been a creation. A puppet who has no heart.

Although I agree with most of what you said, I think MX is trying to accomplish something else, I don't know what it is but I just don't think its maintaining the balance of light and darkness, I believe that he isn't really a bad person but is just carrying out his objectives the wrong way, wrong enough to relate to the reason of the Unverse's appearance!!
And one more thing, I highly believe that Vanitas IS an unverse that doesn't have a heart but eventually gets one after MX takes Vens heart...
SERIOUSLY am getting confused here, I think MX is somewhat evil but kind of has noble objectives...:S

BGizzles456

I supposed the unversed grow stronger as they feed off of negative emotions. Master Eraqus sends TAV to other worlds to bring light (positive emotions). Master Xehanort, however believes in balance where both Darkness and Light should exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back