• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas exists because Ventus exists!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think their existences coincide with each others. Ven and Roxas look the same, and Vanitas and Sora sound the same. I don't know how Vanitas came to be, but I think it was through Ven's heart. Master Eraqus was probably telling Vanitas that he shouldn't exist. I think this is the Days connection: Vanitas wants to make Ven stronger so Vanitas can absorb him to become whole like Xion wanted to do with Roxas. I think Ven asked Aqua to erase him so Vanitas couldn't do this, cuz he'd probably become really powerful and dangerous to the worlds. Vanitas was probably telling Ven all those things about Terra to make his heart vunerable so he can acquire it easier. And I think MX is trying to help him with it. Vanitas probably even got a hold of his heart, and that would explain Aqua saying "You will return my friends heart!" and Terra asking MX "what have you done to his heart?" Vanitas could possibly be an Unversed, like the first one that MX created from Ven's heart, which could explain why he can wield a Keyblade. But, I still don't understand Vanitas' connection to Riku...

00 Raiser Fan

lol, I also believe that Vanitas is Vens unverse and the first made, and MX did probably take Vens hearts to give it to Vanitas.
Its just that it was never confirmed, let alone mentioned, that Vanitas has a connection with Riku, using the keyblade and posing the same way isn't enough proof, so yea.

And I really think Vanitas doesn't look like anyone we know, he's connected to other characters but has his own look...Not that am refering to you but anyway..
And just like you said, I also don't think that there is a connection to days beyond that. (Vanitas absorbing Ven)

αsiя

space coke
I believe Ven was born in the Chamber of Waking and MX and Vanitas took him out
Ven could have this extraordinary power that Vanitas wants for himself

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Are you talking about Vanitas? If so, his name does not just mean 'emptiness'. According to the Brittanica Encyclopedia, Vanitas has a Latin root in his name that means 'vain' or 'to be vain'.

JackabeePARAMORE

Even if he was born from Ven, & even if he is evil, He is still awesome. Or at least, his outfit is awesome & so is his keyblade.

Key

Exile
Awards
I think their existences coincide with each others. Ven and Roxas look the same, and Vanitas and Sora sound the same. I don't know how Vanitas came to be, but I think it was through Ven's heart. Master Eraqus was probably telling Vanitas that he shouldn't exist. I think this is the Days connection: Vanitas wants to make Ven stronger so Vanitas can absorb him to become whole like Xion wanted to do with Roxas. I think Ven asked Aqua to erase him so Vanitas couldn't do this, cuz he'd probably become really powerful and dangerous to the worlds. Vanitas was probably telling Ven all those things about Terra to make his heart vunerable so he can acquire it easier. And I think MX is trying to help him with it. Vanitas probably even got a hold of his heart, and that would explain Aqua saying "You will return my friends heart!" and Terra asking MX "what have you done to his heart?" Vanitas could possibly be an Unversed, like the first one that MX created from Ven's heart, which could explain why he can wield a Keyblade. But, I still don't understand Vanitas' connection to Riku...

You know, this could explain why Vanitas has black hair......

no, JK.

I see what you're saying, and it IS possible, but not likely IMO.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i kinda agree with some of this =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back