• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas explains what the unversed is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
I was reading this guy's playthrough when I noticed an interesting point.
Before the last battle of Ven's scenario, Vanitas says to Ventus:

"This is the dark creature feeded with negative emotions that is born when you and I are seperated. As a lifeform it is incomplete, in other way it's one part of my emotions. If these creatures were to cause a stir to the world...It was a plan to give you purpose to journey alone and leave the place where you come from. In addition, if you guys get to bring them down, it means they served their purpose to make you guys stronger. And the defeated Unversed and their emotions will once again return back to my side. Thanks to that everything has been going as it's planned."
And so, another mystery on the KH world is resolved.(?) sorabasically

memoire.mx

thats such a lame explenation D: i would suggest an other way cause the unveresd are a very good oppenent
damn nomura

F

Fagren

I want some definitive proof, but other than that it explains why they weren't in past KH games.Also, it relates to how MX wanted Ven to become stronger and it opens a question about how the fuck can Vanitas make all those Unverse show up in every world.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
So... Unverses are creatures spawned from Vanitas's negative emotions and was created to stir up chaos in order for Terra, and through him, Ven, to leave the safety of Land of Departure and make them stronger? Am I right?

I have 2 questions though:

1. How do Unverses reproduce? Does it mean that ALL the Unverses were made from Vanitas's emotions?

2. Why is Vanitas so determined to make Ven stronger?

F

Fagren

So... Unverses are creatures spawned from Vanitas's negative emotions and was created to stir up chaos in order for Terra, and through him, Ven, to leave the safety of Land of Departure and make them stronger? Am I right?

I have 2 questions though:

1. How do Unverses reproduce? Does it mean that ALL the Unverses were made from Vanitas's emotions?

For your number 2, it's probably to obtain the X-Blade.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com

I believe they reproduce like: 1 turn into 2, that turn into 4, 8, 16, 32, etc. And yes, I think so.

As Agren said, he wanted the X-blade, so he needed to make Ven as strong as he was. (Not sure 'bout it)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
MX probably wants Vanitas to be stronger, which in turn makes Vanitas want Ven to be stronger, which in turn means Vanitas "training Ven up" so that when Vanitas fuses with Ven, Vanitas is the one in control and is powerful. I mean, MX's plans were to absorb Kingdom Hearts and be powerful, so I don't see why he wouldn't want a powerful apprentice by his side, which is what Vanitas would essentially become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back