• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro Nymph XIII

i watched the new trailer that just came out and did any one else notice how strange looking vanitas' eye is? when i saw it i rewinded it and watched the scene (which was only like 4 secs long) and i paused it when the mask he was wearing starts to disolve. when i paused it near the end just before the scene changed i noticed how weird his eyes were. his eyes arent like a complete yellow; it doesnt even look like he has pupils.

his eye looks like...well how to describe it? like a jem almost like his eye had like little triangles it looked like. also some where i heared that it looked like he was whereing a headband, it wasnt its just his eyebrow.

pause it at 6:48. its realy odd looking. if you watch it from 6:47 to 6:49 and look real close you can see his whole eye but just for a sec. the part where you can see all of his eye is between :48 and :49 so its rrrrreeeaaallllyyy hard to pause it there. his eyes dont look like any ones ive seen before in the previous games.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
vanitas2.png

Headband? Not really =/
His pupils are most likely covered up.

Talys Alankil

vanitas2.png

Headband? Not really =/
Still, look at the picture on the left, we see almost half of his eye, so … maybe you're right. But i can see a pixel of black in the eye, so that's why I say "maybe" ^^
As for the headband thing, wtf?

Pyro Nymph XIII

vanitas2.png

OMG!!! you right he looks almost completely different! i mean his eyes and face are almost copletely different!! on the right his eyes are more greenished colored and on the left his eyes are blue like sora/ roxas' eyes.if the picture on the left is from the trailer wheres that one on the right?that sure is weird.

and how would his pupils be covered up? in this scene hes looking forwards at ven. if his pupils were covered up then he would be looking more to the right (our left). why would you be looking to the left when the person your fighting is right in front of you?!

Last edited:

BladeofHearts18

wait, how does ven's face change between the pictures? i watched the trailer and it shows ven's face from the 1st picture. wtf? that seems messed up. where did you get the 2nd picture?

zexyishsmexy

Still, look at the picture on the left, we see almost half of his eye, so … maybe you're right. But i can see a pixel of black in the eye, so that's why I say "maybe" ^^
As for the headband thing, wtf?
I believe the pixel of black is from the thickness of the melted mask, look down to the right a little bit from there, where the mask is melting do you see the long line of black?

He looks so damn fat . xD

That because of the curve in the mask, you know when you look at yourself in a wacky mirror you look fat? Same deal, it's because the mask is rounded.

Pyro Nymph XIII

wait!!! the pic of the right is from a scan!! they showed it on khi a little while ago. if you look just below the pic on the right you see it isnt the same pic. thats where in the scan it was changing articals or pictures. i remember seeing it when new scans came out on khinsider.

that still dont explain why its didderent though...

Chad92

The pic made me think of Xion.I dunno why,it just looks like Xion.

Edit: Definitely looks like Xion but with yellow eyes.

Edit 2:Or ven with black hair and yellow eyes...God dammit I wish we could just go forward in time to this game's release.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The pic from the scan and the trailer looks slightly different. On the left, his eyes looks more amber to me. Nomura said in an interview that his face is going to be somewhat identical to an existing character.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
The pic made me think of Xion.I dunno why,it just looks like Xion.

Edit: Definitely looks like Xion but with yellow eyes.

Edit 2:Or ven with black hair and yellow eyes...God dammit I wish we could just go forward in time to this game's release.

i wouldnt be surprised if the guy looked like riku w/ black hair :/

Chad92

The pic from the scan and the trailer looks slightly different. On the left, his eyes looks more amber to me. Nomura said in an interview that his face is going to be somewhat identical to an existing character.

That was confirmed? Alright then,my bet's on Ven.'Cause Xion would suck.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a theory::

Vanitas is a GIRL!

Bricks will be shat.

highly doubt it
from the voice and lack of breasts im pretty sure Venitas is a male

but i would shit a brick if that were the case lmfao

Blizzara

I'm with thylings on this. Something tells me this is a Xion look-alike for no reason whatsoever.

Too bad it's confirmed that Vanitas looks like an existing character. I would've been tempted to bet it was a totally original one that we'd see again in a new game.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i actually thought the same thing too: that venitas was a female but then i considered all the things in the video:

the manly voice
the eyes
and the figure

i came to the conclusion that he was a maleee

too bad, the series needs more badguy-girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back