• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas' face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice327

Has anyone figured out why vanitas looks like sora when you see his face what did he do to sora or is sora a re birthed version of vanitas cause it make no sense to me.

codemaster

Awards
Oh hey, that was fast. Well, Vanitas is Ven's extracted darkness, and since ven has a connection with Sora, He looked like Sora. The connection I still don't know why though...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
OK, let's start from the beginning. Ventus was supposedly an Apprentice to MX. MX, sensing Ven's weaknesses, took his Darkness from his heart, forming Vanitas. We all know that you have to have Darkness and Light in your heart to be complete beings. Ven was not, so he connected his heart to Sora, to become complete. Because he did this, Vanitas took on the appearance of Sora.

7thspade

OH MAN. I totally called that lol. I said that Vanitas would look like Sora back in November or December.

Anyways, now I'm disappointed that I spoiled myself >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back