• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awakened_heart

So... I'm new to this, but please hear me out.

This is a thread to discuss Vanitas's identity.
My belief:

1. Vanitas's face is the exact same as Ventus's

Why: It was said that Vanitas's name was chosen to sound similar to Ven's. This means there could be a connection between them. Also, Nomura said that Vanitas's face would shock us. We've seen MX and Vanitas talk about Ven before, and Ven experiences headaches, etc. Well, I've seen a lot of clone theories involving Vanitas. But I think the closest thing would be Ven as a kind of clone to Vanitas (maybe not exactly a clone, but definitely some kind of relationship). In the new trailer, Vanitas willingly shows his face to Ven, and we see a yellow eye (darkness). But why would Vanitas willingly show his face to Ven?

Sora^Fan

It's certainly is a possibility, however, there are a few things that we should take into consideration:

1) Why would anyone create a Ven clone? for what purpose?
2) If i read correctly, it has been confirmed that Vanitas VA is the same as Sora's..wouldn't that seem to hint towards a more deeper connection than just a simple clone?
3) If Vanitas is a clone, why would he have yellow eyes instead of Ven's blue ones?
All of these things seem to point towards something more complex than Vanitas being just a clone...good guess though ^ _^ :36:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i think he wil look lik sora personally. well mab a derker version of sora! since ventas looks lik soras NOBODY roxas then mayb vanitas will look like his HEARTLESS. tht would explain the yellow eyes ( heartless r creatures of darkness and the darkness givs u yellow eyes) and the black hair since most pure-blood heartless are black. JUST A THEORY! DONT HATE!

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
It's certainly is a possibility, however, there are a few things that we should take into consideration:

2) If i read correctly, it has been confirmed that Vanitas VA is the same as Sora's..wouldn't that seem to hint towards a more deeper connection than just a simple clone?
3) If Vanitas is a clone, why would he have yellow eyes instead of Ven's blue ones?
All of these things seem to point towards something more complex than Vanitas being just a clone...good guess though ^ _^ :36:
that's just speculation. it hasnt actually been confirmed that they have the same VA, but i do think that he is gonna look like sora or ven or even xehanort with black hair

Vanitas1212

He's most likely like someone who knows Sora (maybe related) and it will probably be a shock to Ven, since we see that he is facing Vanitas at the time, and he might look exactly like Sora but have darker hair (like Xion and Kairi) and obviously the exact opposite personality.

Darkhelm96

Now it mite be that vanitas is vens copy that might be why ven has the headaches so he might be a darker version of ven and my theory is that he is a bad copy of MX or ven hense the mask

noshade15

it is also stated in one of the last two most recent trailers that MX told T or A that he or she should know who Vanitas is or at least should recognize who he is. read translations of the trailers. It keeps me guessing on who it is, well at least we know it has to be someone that they've seen before i guess

*~BlackCat~*

also, Vanitas has Riku's fighting style

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Vanitas is also heard to be someone we have seen before
so far all we know of his appearance is that his has black hair and eyebrows and yellow eyes.
my guess? Since MX says that he wasn't supposed to exist, maybe he's a nobody?

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Vanitas is also heard to be someone we have seen before
so far all we know of his appearance is that his has black hair and eyebrows and yellow eyes.
my guess? Since MX says that he wasn't supposed to exist, maybe he's a nobody?

Nobodies do not exist or discovered in BBS. So I guess your assumption can be busted, sorry about that.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
how do you know?
he could be the first Nobody ever made but no on knows what he is.
also can someone tell me where it says that Nobodies didn't exist during BBS?
if im correct the scene where it shows Ven looking up into the sky he sees a world being lost.
a world losing its heart.
doesn't that mean during that scene that maybe heartless began to form?
idk maybe i am wrong.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
how do you know?
he could be the first Nobody ever made but no on knows what he is.
also can someone tell me where it says that Nobodies didn't exist during BBS?
if im correct the scene where it shows Ven looking up into the sky he sees a world being lost.
a world losing its heart.
doesn't that mean during that scene that maybe heartless began to form?
idk maybe i am wrong.

Then, boy, you need to read the interviews and play the games again. Nomura did say that the Heartless were created, along with the Nobodies appear only after BBS and before KH1.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think its the other way around, vanitas is the clone.
we see master xehanort say to ven "now you need to take everything back, and hold onto anew"
we also know that Master xehanort wants vanitas dead. what if vanitas is somehow absorbing ven little by sleep which is making him lose his heart or memories. maybe thats why MX is asking ven to take everything back and absorb vanitas to destroy him? maybe ven found out and thats why he asks aqua to erase him to make vanitas weak? who knows.

maybe thats how days and birth by sleep are connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back