• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VANITAS IS GOOD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

good or bad

• good

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • bad

Votes: 41 82.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

i believe that vanitas is actually a good guy. at first he is with MX. but then later MX says to terra that he needs to go destroy vanitas. and we all know MX is a bad guy. nomura saiid we should pay attention to who Vanitas really is. so im guessing vanitas was pretending to be friends with MX. and MX was training ventus for something but vanitas wanted to train him for something else. so he helped train ven, but for another reason. then when MX did something wrong im guessing thats the time when vanitas double crossed him. also i think vanitas was training ven to beat MX. terra just beats him to it.

αsiя

space coke
I think MX has a bigger chance of being a good guy than Vanitas does

ventus12

it is believe able im mean in the new trailer vanitas is talking to xenhort about ven saying ineed to make him stronger or sumtin like that.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That is a good guess, but I don't think this theory will happen. There isn't a clue that he is actually a good guy, but we'll see.

omni/riku

If he were good, I don't think he'd fight Aqua, have an evil laugh, and join MX in battle against the protagonists.
we fought riku, we fought riku lots. diz has an evil laugh. and that could have been before the double crossing.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
*pulls and Aqua* huh?
you mean...like how riku was bad but not really?
i...cant really see that happen. im sorry, but i think it's happened a little too much, what with riku and axel and ect ect ect.
and, im not sure if id want a good vani- he's so much more badass as a villian, yaknow? (a insane, maniacal, possible hawt villian^^).
it would make good fanart, though=^^=

omni/riku

^^^true but just becuz he is a good guy doesnt mean we cant beat the crap outa him WHOS WITH ME!! (ppl get torches and pitchforks) YYYEAH!

Lelouch

I guess we shall see. I don't think he's a good guy and it's hard to tell who's being manipulated between Vanitas and MX with these trailers. Maybe Vanitas is at least an anti-villain.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Come to think of it, he could be more of anti-hero/villan. :v

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Hmm.. I think MX is more good than Vanny, but I'm not sure. For some reason I think they're pulling a Seymour with the 'for the good of all the worlds' thing.

keyblade7

Vanitas looks cool and talks big but im hoping him and MX get the ish beat out of them XP

FamousMe

i have a feeling something similar to riku. power of light. but i guess we find out in like a couple of days. but im going with the Aqua pulls out the power of light.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think MX has a bigger chance of being a good guy than Vanitas does

I agree. Sure, MX did some rather evil things in the original trailer and is trying to get Terra to unleash his darkness, or so it seems, but he's had his redeeming moments. The closest to good deeds I've seen of Vantias are casually chatting with Ven about Terra will soon stop being Terra (part of an evil plan?) and Training Ven or whatever. That's not to say that MX's comments towards the beginning of the recent trailer have sinister undertones, but merely to say that Vantias seems far less good than MX. Personally, I think they'll both be evil, even though we've seen seemingly evil people revealed to be good before..

Actually, was DiZ once thought to be a bad guy when the first images (KH2?) of him showed up? I know he was in CoM, but I could of sworn I saw comments referring to that or something. Maybe, I'm just mixing things up.

RoseGirl007

Vanitas must be good i agree!!

At first i thought he was obviously the bad guy, but then i realized all the bad things MX has done.
- he froze Ven then smashed him off the cliff nearly killing him, and then he wanted Terra to release his darkness.

That's obviously not the signs of a good guy.

Vanitas must be good i agree!!

At first i thought he was obviously the bad guy, but then i realized all the bad things MX has done.
- he froze Ven then smashed him off the cliff nearly killing him, and then he wanted Terra to release his darkness.

That's obviously not the signs of a good guy.

You only gave two examples...And its not like TAV weren't trying to bust him up. Furthermore him freezing Ven has more to do with unleashing the darkness in Terra's heart than being bad. And MX being "worse" won't make Vanitas good or unbad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back