• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas is possibly Xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackabeePARAMORE

My theory is that Vanitas is part of Xehanort. I say this because of his & Riku's darkness.

The similarities are obvious./ The skirt looking thing, the shoes. The full body 'armor'. & also, (if you didn't notice), Riku's old fake keyblade (soul eater) & Vanitas' keyblade both have eyes on them. Riku's darkness was strongest when he was 'possessed' by Ansem SOD. I believe that Vanitas is part of Xahanort. I think that Master Xehanort somehow connects with/fuses with (I think he probably uses Potara Earings. haha) Vanitas. I think he does this to become more powerful. I think he also wants Terra to try to destroy Vanitas to test Vanitas' limits & bring out Terra's darkness. I think that (going by my theory here), Vanitas has more control of darkness than Riku because he is more closely related to Xehanort. Where as Riku was only possessed by Xehanort's Heartless. I also think that there is another room much like the room of awakening & the room of sleep. I think that in that room Terra is resting. I think that in BBS, MX was trying to see what kind of powere TAV possessed. I think that this is why Xemnas is trying to find TAV, to test them again (& now against his new powers).

That is my theory.

Last edited:

jdeib963

Its a good theory i just feel that we will all be shocked by what Xehanort is. I mean i cant remember someone saying that Xion might have been a replica of Sora so I think this will be the same kind of deal where we will all look at our little screens and say "WTF?!?!?!"

Swordsaint

I dunno. I think all the Ansem's and Xehanorts and Xemnas's out there are the same guy. He's super old in BBS, but then in the rest of these games you've got all these middle aged and young (possibly in their twenties) ansems, xehanort and xemnas.

Probably did some sort of effed up experiment and much like how he "split" himself in to a heartless and nobody. There's probably something we don't know about unversed in BBS that he experiment on and became young again by dividing himself? lol. It's entirely conceivable that Xemnas and Ansem SOD were born at the time Ansem the Wise found his apprentice Xehanort. And they didn't get "active" for a while, much like how Roxas was a complete tool at the beginning of days. Now imagine if you didn't have people around you helping you realise your place in the world and what you should be doing.

A couple of theories and speculations are all we have. Leave it until we get it now. <3

JackabeePARAMORE

Haha yea I know what you mean. haha Square Enix would be the ones to make it something crazy that we would have never thought of.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I dunno. I think all the Ansem's and Xehanorts and Xemnas's out there are the same guy. He's super old in BBS, but then in the rest of these games you've got all these middle aged and young (possibly in their twenties) ansems, xehanort and xemnas.

Thirty, actually.

It's entirely conceivable that Xemnas and Ansem SOD were born at the time Ansem the Wise found his apprentice Xehanort.

Actually, no it isn't. Ansem SoD and Mansex weren't born until Young Xehanort was experimenting on himself and what-not.

JackabeePARAMORE

Mansex? LMFAOOOO!!! Did you do that on purpose. I'm guessing you did. That's a good one. I hope you don't mind if I take that?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It isn't exactly an original theory. I mean, there are a lot out there saying Vanitas is somehow part of Vanitas, I think you make some valid points. But nothing too solid, not that that's expected. Really iffy about the part about Terra's room though.

Lonbilly

Awards
Riku's darkness was strongest when he was 'possessed' by Ansem SOD.

If anything I'm thinking his darkness was strongest when he took on the form of Ansem SoD in Days, but he wasn't actually him.

I believe that Vanitas is part of Xahanort. I think that Master Xehanort somehow connects with/fuses with (I think he probably uses Potara Earings. haha) Vanitas.

You have to throw Terra in that equation as well. MX and Terra both have too much in common with Xehanort to not be him. Though Vanitas doesn't really have anything in common with him but with Riku and Sora.

Vanitas has more control of darkness than Riku because he is more closely related to Xehanort.

I don't see how one is more controlling of the darkness by being related to Xehanort. I mean, look at Maleficent. She's the goddess of darkness and isn't related to Xehanort.

I also think that there is another room much like the room of awakening & the room of sleep.

I doubt it. Mansex was only looking for one other room, which was RoA.

I think that in that room Terra is resting.

I think he's a part of Xehanort. It's possible he has an Unversed (LS) somewhere else or something of the sort, but he's obviously connected to Xehanort and has to be some part of him.

Mansex? LMFAOOOO!!! Did you do that on purpose. I'm guessing you did. That's a good one. I hope you don't mind if I take that?

Seeing as how majority of KHI tends to use it, no. I wasn't even the one who came up with it, though I tend to use it.

Swordsaint

Thirty, actually.

Actually, no it isn't. Ansem SoD and Mansex weren't born until Young Xehanort was experimenting on himself and what-not.

What if there's more to it and Ansem SOD was actually the first Heartless. :35: And then because they were only "split" they still had connections and urges relating to their other selves.

Lonbilly

Awards
What if there's more to it and Ansem SOD was actually the first Heartless.

He wasn't. The non-emblem Heartless were the first Heartless.

:35: And then because they were only "split" they still had connections and urges relating to their other selves.

Okay...?

VLR.XIII

Would make sense as:

SPOILER FROM BBS TRAILER, WON'T TAG ON PS3****

Master Xehanort want's Vanitas eliminated, what if an unmasked Vanitas stole his mentors identity?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The similarities are obvious.

...They are?

The skirt looking thing, the shoes.

I don't recall Xehanort wearing any skirt and his shoes are similar to MX's.

The full body 'armor'.

So you are talking about Riku...
Anyways, Riku had his dark suit before being possessed by XH.

Riku's old fake keyblade (soul eater) & Vanitas' keyblade both have eyes on them.

Okay? So does MX's.
Plus, MX's keyblade also has similar wings on the side of its handle as the Soul Eater's blade.

I think he does this to become more powerful.

I think MX is strong enough. =v
Besides, I'm sure if it's power he's after, he would go after KH.

I think he also wants Terra to try to destroy Vanitas to test Vanitas' limits & bring out Terra's darkness.

I agree with you there.
I do not believe MX was being truthful when he was speaking Vanitas down.

I think that in that room Terra is resting.

In my opinion, everything seems to be pointing to Terra being possessed by MX, paralleling Riku being possessed by XH. In CoM, XH was trying to get Riku to accept his darkness similar to how MX is trying to get Terra to accept his.

I think that this is why Xemnas is trying to find TAV, to test them again (& now against his new powers).

Er... I don't think Xemnas is trying to find VAT.
Xemnas is after the CoW for the chamber itself, not what Xigbar suggests might be inside.

It's entirely conceivable that Xemnas and Ansem SOD were born at the time Ansem the Wise found his apprentice Xehanort.

Except for the fact that Xemnas and XH are parts of Xehanort.
Not to mention the fact that Xehanort was the one who created the first Heartless, and thus Nobody, after BBS had ended.

What if there's more to it and Ansem SOD was actually the first Heartless.

He wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back