• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas is xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigheadb27

i think that terra looks very similar to xehanort (Ansem the wise's apprentice) however it is also possible that vanitas could be xehanort.

Reasons:

1.we haven't seen his face, so he could look like him.

2.he was closest to master xehanort and that could be the reason that thats why he only new the name xehanort when he awoke 10 years later.

3.in the secret movies he was seen coming out of xehanort illistrating his close connection to him.

i also believe that terra could be xehanort but that means he would have to fall into darkness and i guess i dont want that to happen. lol

noheartx

i dont think its him for 2 reasons

1. the size and i know he could grow with age but we really dont know his age
2. and i think it would be anti climatic if he was xehanort cuz i want his connection to ven to be epic

Recon

Art of War
Awards
How many times are people gunna amke this thread? :D

Darkhelm96

I've been telling everyone vanitas is xeharnort it makes perfect sense vanitas loses some of his memory and only rembers the most important TAV and MX taking his masters name for an identity and his nobody and heartless take the name ansem the wise to be little sneaky people and hide around and let Ansem the wise take blame for what ever they do

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
1.we haven't seen his face, so he could look like him.
The parts we have seen tell us otherwise. (Black hair, yellow eyes)

2.he was closest to master xehanort and that could be the reason that thats why he only new the name xehanort when he awoke 10 years later.
Though why exactly would a mindwipe skip over MX's name.

3.in the secret movies he was seen coming out of xehanort illistrating his close connection to him.
kk, though there are other people that are connected to MX, although in different ways.

i also believe that terra could be xehanort but that means he would have to fall into darkness and i guess i dont want that to happen. lol
In the new trailer, we see him manifest his darkness, so it's likely.

Awkward Squid

Well, due to the fact that BBS takes place ten years before KH1, and Maleficent took over RG nine years prior as well, that leaves one year for Vanitas to somehow hit a major growth-spurt and age to the point where he resembles a 30 year old man. But at the same time it is likely (seeing as this is the KH universe...)

I'm not a big supporter of the Vanitas = Xehanort theory, however, until the point where his face is revealed, the possibility still stands...

MeggieKeyblader

i dont think its him for 2 reasons

1. the size and i know he could grow with age but we really dont know his age
2. and i think it would be anti climatic if he was xehanort cuz i want his connection to ven to be epic

Wouldn't his connection to Ven be more anti-climatic, since we expect it so much?

imagine xehanort was someone that we didn't expect to be xehanort. like, AQUA? lol.

Now that'd be epic. lol

Nixion

how many times are people like you going to complian about people making these threads? :D

Well its kinda annoying when you want to read theories about Vanitas being Xehanort and theres about 3 of the same threads of the same name on just one page when they can perfectly put into one. Infact i believe we are not complaining enough

ventus12

Well its kinda annoying when you want to read theories about Vanitas being Xehanort and theres about 3 of the same threads of the same name on just one page when they can perfectly put into one. Infact i believe we are not complaining enough

yea i do kno that this is posted a lot but if your complaining then there is no reaon for a comment or question like that. the person who posted this obviously doesnt know that it was post 100 times before but they want to get their idea out. so instead of saying things on how it was posted before why not just talk out their idea? or if it annoys ou that this is posted before DONT REPLY TO THE THREAD its that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back