• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas - Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Has anyone noticed that Vanitas doesnt have a keychain in the new trailer...only a chain for one at the end of his keyblade.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
well if u watch when he raises his kkeyblade in his stance while hes talkin to Ven....u can see that its only a chain...(not a keychain)

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
_._ like i said already thats probly just how it is

alot of keychains are difrent, now im not saying im 100% right cuhz i could be wrong

i just think thats how it is

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Actually it does have a keychain if you look at the new higher quality scans you can se that it is like two halfs of a gear on top of one another

peachie

Looks like a keychain made out of a string of several yellow/gold gears, like the yellow gear in the middle of his keyblade, only much smaller.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Looks like a keychain made out of a string of several yellow/gold gears, like the yellow gear in the middle of his keyblade, only much smaller.
I think the upper ones are more like star shaped on the chain but the actual charm is two gear halfs on top of one another

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
it still looks like a chain to me though....but im probably just tired bout now....my eyes may be playin tricks on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back