• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Ok so ive been thinking why does Vanitas look like Sora? Like if you think about it, it has to be pure coincidence because Sora didnt connect with Ventus' heart until after Master Xehanort separated them. And also when Xehanort was training Ven he was surrounded by NeoShadows if i recall correctly so doesnt that mean he knew about the heartless before they were supposedly created by Xehanort the apprentice?

Be My Baby<3

That is true...
Well I think Sora looks like Vanitas. Not the other way around.
I dunno. It's not very logical but I can't think of anything else.

zc1995

The story is damn complicated.You can search them on google.Appearenrly,ven,sora,vanitas and roxas appearances are all connected.

noheartx

well roxas is ven because when sora unlocked his heart to save kairi he released vens heart which was nside of him because they connected when Xehanort ripped vens heart apart to make vanitas. The only thing that doesnt add up is the timeline

Rexy

Bronze Member
Ventus existed as an aprentice from Master Xehanort. When Xehanort took the darkness away from Ventus he created Vanitas, a beeing with a heart of pure darkness, we don't know what face he had. After that Vanitas had broken Ventus heart more than expected so Master Xehanort took him to Destiny Islands, MX homeworld, so that Ventus could have a tranquil death. At that moment Sora's mom is fcuking pushing to get a baby there, and when Sora is born so does Sora's heart wich heals the broken Ventus' heart. In that same way that affected Vanitas face to look like Sora. During Kh1, Sora stabed himself with the keyblade of peoples hearts wich originated Naminé, kairi's nobody, and Roxas, Sora's nobody. Roxas is Sora's nobody.
I'll assume that you finished BbS since this is on the spoilers section. Sora had Ventus heart inside of him. Now there are 5 options. We know that Ventus heart made Roxas looking like Ventus, but he his Sora's nobody.
1-Ventus heart his within Roxas.
2-Ventus hearts is within Naminé, and therefore Kairi after KH2
3-Like before, Kairi's heart+Sora's body=Naminé a new nobody could have been created, this time, Ventus heart+Sora's body=new nobody.
4-Stayed with Sora even when he was a heartless
5-Gone to his old body, not probable.
Ventus hearts give information to Roxas and Naminé, apperance, Naminé is blond, neither kairi or Sora are, Ventus is. Roxas looks like Ventus duo to the heart manifestation.

Hope it helped. My feeling is for the third option. Kairi+Sora=Naminé. Sora=Roxas. Ventus+Sora= new nobody

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Vanitas had no face prior to Ventus and Sora's little joining of hearts in destiny islands. If it would have been Riku's heart to complete Ventus', then Vanitus would have Riku's face. If Kairi had completed Ventus' heart, then Vanitus would have Kairi's face, and so on.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok so ive been thinking why does Vanitas look like Sora? Like if you think about it, it has to be pure coincidence because Sora didnt connect with Ventus' heart until after Master Xehanort separated them. And also when Xehanort was training Ven he was surrounded by NeoShadows if i recall correctly so doesnt that mean he knew about the heartless before they were supposedly created by Xehanort the apprentice?

Ven connected his heart with Sora in one of the first cutscenes of the game, four years before BBS, right when Sora was born. Since Vanitas still shared a connection with Ven, you can say Ven acted as a conductor for Vanitas and Sora's connection. With that said, Vanitas was influenced by Sora and took on his appearance. Prior to that, it's believed he had no face.

That is true...
Well I think Sora looks like Vanitas. Not the other way around.
I dunno. It's not very logical but I can't think of anything else.

Already confirmed to be the other way around.

well roxas is ven because when sora unlocked his heart to save kairi he released vens heart which was nside of him because they connected when Xehanort ripped vens heart apart to make vanitas. The only thing that doesnt add up is the timeline

Roxas is and isn't Ven, just like he is and isn't Sora. But the timeline makes perfect sense the way I see it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kind of like Xion, Vanitas obtained Sora's face through Ventus' connection with the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back