• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas unmasked!?!?!?!? SPOILER (obviously)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Yes, Vanitas really looks like a black-haired, golden-eyed Sora.
2. The Japanese version was released on January 9, 2010.
3. It's real.

relentlessheart1

LOL, welcome to the future kid,.... did you try on the new history??? we have a super advancedd search engine called "google", type on taht and see the magic...s1britishguy

αsiя

space coke
OMG!!! Having black hair makes you EMO?!?!?! Who would of know?

Vanitas

...no dont believe them, bbs hasnt even come out yet in japan. they're all lying. no, seriously. dont believe a word any of them says, because bbs HAS NOT COME OUT! AND NEITHER HAS 358/2 DAYS! OR KH1! Its all just a big lie. Including this site. It was made just to make you think KH had a purpose. But it doesnt.... to you anyway.... but it does to all of us.... the proof is in the pudding, we knew about this because this site has a purpose to us. but apparently not you.... and having black hair doesnt make you emo...
(like the true kh nerd that i am)
^^ fail

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, how long have you been gone from KH? I mean... finding out Vanitas's face today while searching for spoilers is one thing... but not knowing that the game is out in Japan since January is very laughable.

αsiя

space coke
I only think the laughable part is those who find it laughable that he didn't know BBS came out in Japan.

Sadie808

Buuuuu this game came out a real long time ago i bet most of everybody in this page has played the damn game XD plus when the jpn birth by sleep came out there was tons of threads about vanitas unmasked which was a shocker.

My reaction to this thread!

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ok so i was searching bbs on youtube (like the true kh nerd that i am) and saw this:
YouTube - Ventus vs. Vanitas Unmasked and this:
YouTube - Vanitas's Face

so i wanted to know, is that real? like emo sora? and has the japanese version already come out? (been playing assassin's creed, mw2, and been on vacation so im not up to date on kh anymore...) is it real?

Yes it's real.

Vanitas is the dark half of Ven's heart which was seperated from him by Master Xehanort. The dark half of Ven's heart became an existence only of the heart, and projected a body around itself, thus Vanitas was born.

However Ven's heart was damaged so Sora's heart reached out to Ven and connected with him, this connection caused Ven's heart to survive. However the connected between Sora's heart and Ven's heart affected Vanitas and caused him to look like a darker version of Sora.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i think its funny that 8 monts ago when we got the clue of gold eyes amd black hair we thought he was gonna look like roxas face or a incarnation of riku no one ever considere sora ijumped out of my chair it shocked me more then the xion sora thing which i hated when that one happened

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
i think its funny that 8 monts ago when we got the clue of gold eyes amd black hair we thought he was gonna look like roxas face or a incarnation of riku no one ever considere sora ijumped out of my chair it shocked me more then the xion sora thing which i hated when that one happened

Mm, no...after being told rather directly that my theory about Vanitas looking like Sora was wrong (before we even saw his eyes and hair), I think Grassy pulled together a rather large string of conclusions leading that way when that trailer did come out, there was a pocket full of people that saw that coming...after what happened with Xion and that fact that he clearly had Sora's voice it just seemed obvious.

aweomeness96

thanks everyone... and to all who are asking, i have black hair and black hair doesnt make a person emo, its the golden eyes and the emo-lookin armor that makes me think that.... and i havent been on khinsider for probably 7 1/2 months b4 yesterday... and thanks i DID look it up on google and even saw the x-blade which looks BOMB! thanks guys (sorta)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
thanks everyone... and to all who are asking, i have black hair and black hair doesnt make a person emo, its the golden eyes and the emo-lookin armor that makes me think that.... and i havent been on khinsider for probably 7 1/2 months b4 yesterday... and thanks i DID look it up on google and even saw the x-blade which looks BOMB! thanks guys (sorta)

Emo people wear armor? Never seen that.
Next you'll say that listening to Rock makes you emo.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It's already been known that Vanitas looks like Sora.
The way Vanitas is doesn't make you "seem" emo.

Emo people wear armor? Never seen that.
Next you'll say that listening to Rock makes you emo.

I'm quoting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back