• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Voice Actor Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Vanitas Voice Actor Confirmed?

yay news are flowing again
!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Vanitas Voice Actor Confirmed?

It's IMDB though.

Oh well, this was just one of those things that's so obvious we didn't need a confirmation.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hope that's true, even though it's from IMDB. There's a couple of unconfirmed VAs on there, too; the only one I can point out immediately is James Woods. I don't doubt that he wouldn't be in BbS, but... yeah. D:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
IMDB doesn't count as official confirmation. There has to be an announcement on his site or a message from him via email/Facebook, etc.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this is the same site that confirmed megumi tayoguchi for xion which caused all the suspicion of her being aqua's nobody. it's not so difficult to believe this one, but i question some of the other VAs

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
What's up with the title not being in clear english? >.>

And oh, it doesn't surprise me that that's who is voicing Vanitas. It really doesn't.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What...? I thought that she was!!! Are you telling me I've had this super important fact completely wrong for the last year!?

Theres been rumors about that guy playing Van before ;p
and I like that guy.
yep, xion is sora's replica

A

Azrael

Here's my response: NO SHIT SHERLOCK. I have a feeling it's him.

codemaster

Awards
ugh...ITS NOT CONFIRMED STILL. IMDB is not a reliable source. The other day they said Luxord would be in BBS, but then they took it down the site. Even though Van's VA is sorta obvious due to the japanese VA, the american version can be different. We don't know until they release a trailer or if the actual VA states that they are actually doing it. There is also a VA topic in the stickies on this forum.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah thats what i'm saying, i trust the vanitas one, but other ones not confirmed, i question

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If this is true, I pretty much saw it coming a mile away. I cant find a way to get in touch with him to confirm, he has no facebook, myspace, or twitter. So, ion know how anyone would catch up with him to know for sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If this is true, I pretty much saw it coming a mile away. I cant find a way to get in touch with him to confirm, he has no facebook, myspace, or twitter. So, ion know how anyone would catch up with him to know for sure.

i thought he had an official site? well i guess that wont help much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back