• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas voice actor!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

Vanitas, is his voice actor in Japan the same for any previous characters in the series? because if so, then we can possibly figure out who Vantas is!

Any knowledge on that from anybody? if so, share it to the world~

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... If I remember correctly, somebody said he sounded like Kadaj. Well, Kadaj in Japan was voiced by the same actor who does Riku I believe. I may be wrong, but there's my little guess at the voice.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Hmm... If I remember correctly, somebody said he sounded like Kadaj. Well, Kadaj in Japan was voiced by the same actor who does Riku I believe. I may be wrong, but there's my little guess at the voice.

Thats incorrect. He doesn't voice Riku also.

I have been trying to figure out who it is, it is literally at the tip of my tongue.

Tenyas

Eh, my VA database is rarely correct. =w=; Still, to me sounds oddly like riku... Geh, I just don't really know the actor.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
well just clearing it up for some noob whose gonna say its riku or something. but yea idk japanese voice actors cuz i dont play those games lol so i wouldnt know.

What the fuck are you doing. Vanitas has all the possibility in the world of being connected to Riku in some way, just like Ventus has all the possibility in the world of being connected to Sora in some way. Voice actors can hint at who's who and give us clues as to who/what something really is. Like you said, you don't "play those games" therefore you don't care to "play those games", so don't make dumb fuck comments with nothing to base them on.

But, yeah. I looked on the BBS page on IMDB and it strangely doesn't list his Japanese voice actor even though it lists nearly everyone else's that are in the trailer and who have spoken.

Rix

:)
Awards
He has Rikus battle stance too. There's many reasons to believe he is connected to Riku. And Ven is also supposed to have the samevoice as Roxas, right?

noshade15

wow, that has to be the most retarded answer in the world, OF COURSE Roxas and Ven have the same voice actor! they look like the exact same guy to start with! Yes it's a blind guy question to ask if you didn't notice a connection yet to those two. Sorry to sound harsh to you, but if you don't even know that... then how can you help me out by answering a voice acting question.. about a guy we DON'T KNOW!?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
wow, that has to be the most retarded answer in the world, OF COURSE Roxas and Ven have the same voice actor! they look like the exact same guy to start with! Yes it's a blind guy question to ask if you didn't notice a connection yet to those two. Sorry to sound harsh to you, but if you don't even know that... then how can you help me out by answering a voice acting question.. about a guy we DON'T KNOW!?

The fact they look the same and have the same voice actor has no correlation whatsoever.

Rix

Awards

Eh. Take a chill pill please.

What i meant to say is that since Ven and Roxas has the same voice actor, and if Vanitas and Riku has the same voice actor too, it can be some similiar connection there.

Tenyas

Eh. Take a chill pill please.

What i meant to say is that since Ven and Roxas has the same voice actor, and if Vanitas and Riku has the same voice actor too, it can be some similiar connection there.
Geh, here come the Riku is Vanitas's clone/nobody threads. >.>;

Y'know what, I actually want Vanitas to have done something to Riku to mess him up to the point where the boy couldn't have made a nobody or heartless. That way, some of this stuff would make a bit of sense.

Rix

Awards
I do actually hope they are not connected/"clones" of eachother too, but there is a possibility for that just like the Terra=Xehanort theories. KH has way too much of that already though.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I do actually hope they are not connected/"clones" of eachother too, but there is a possibility for that just like the Terra=Xehanort theories. KH has way too much of that already though.

Well, to be fair, Nomura did say that the events in BBS were the base for the "inevitabilities" that were KH, CoM, Days and II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back