• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamentation

Does anyone know who the VA of Vanitas is in Japanese. Nomura said it was a "surprise" but I'm sure I've heard his voice somewhere before.

-Sorry if something like this is already posted. Just delete it then ^^-

Last edited:

Lamentation

Talys Alankil

Neither does it sound like the VA of Sora, to me. Nothing has been confirmed yet as far as I know, Nomura stated it was a surprise.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Neither does it sound like the VA of Sora, to me. Nothing has been confirmed yet as far as I know, Nomura stated it was a surprise.

Nomura joked that he was the VA and we know that Sora is the kid that Nomura "always wanted to be". Its Miyu Irino. I must admit I thought it sound like the Japanese Sora but, discounted it because the VA acted like Sora, the friendly kind-hearted Sora that everyone hates. But, after watching several video of him being this "Evil Syaoron", its sounds very much like Vanitas.

Talys Alankil

Nomura joked that he was the VA and we know that Sora is the kid that Nomura "always wanted to be". Its Miyu Irino. I must admit I thought it sound like the Japanese Sora but, discounted it because the VA acted like Sora, the friendly kind-hearted Sora that everyone hates. But, after watching several video of him being this "Evil Syaoron", its sounds very much like Vanitas.
Hell, I listened again and it really looks the same ^^' You might be right
About Kadaj, his voice seems higher-pitched to me, but I might be wrong.

Lamentation

Hell, I listened again and it really looks the same ^^' You might be right
About Kadaj, his voice seems higher-pitched to me, but I might be wrong.

But still, it doesn't make sence why Nomura didn't tell that he voiced him. I mean, we all know him, so why keep it a surprise. Also he said that he was a voice actor he "always wanted to have".

Talys Alankil

But still, it doesn't make sence why Nomura didn't tell that he voiced him. I mean, we all know him, so why keep it a surprise. Also he said that he was a voice actor he "always wanted to have".
That's why I still doubt that theory. I just said their voices sounded similar.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woooooow. owo

...as weird as this sounds... There's this little tiny itsy-bitsy ring in Vanitas' voice at the very end of the scene, when he says 'kure', and that spot sounds EXACTLY like Sora :D Like... if Sora turn really wicked and cruel or something. But, still. XD; SORA-KUN ARE YOU IN THEREEEEE D: (by sora, i mean his voice... not actually sora xD;)

But yeah. That video's right... howcanthatsoundsremotelylikeriku .-. Riku's voice is too deep for that to be him.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i'm pretty sure vanitas sounds like sora's voice actor, but why would Nomura want sora's voice actor to be vanitas' voice actor

seifbugazia

I am 100% certain that vanitas's VC is Miyu Irino the voice actor of sora because i compared vanitas voice with Miyu Irino voice from kingdom hearts & other anime that he was in and concluded that vanitas is voice acted by Miyu Irino

A

Azrael

Does anyone know who is the VA of Vanitas in Japanese. Nomura said it was a "surprise" but I'm sure I've heard his voice somewhere before.

-Sorry if something like this is already posted. Just delete it then ^^-

Irino something. Sora's VA basically.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com

He's actually referring to the VA of Master Eraqus there.

ReverseUnversed said:

I'll still go with Showtaro Morikubo.

I agree. I don't care how many threads, vids and fake citations *coughkhwikicough* uneducated people make to say otherwise. I'll wait for a official announcement about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back