• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas's Lingering Spirit strategy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Strategy is everything in this fight. My first time fighting him, he did that attack where a bunch of copies come out the black orb and I thought, "Hmm, maybe I can block this,"
I press block, one hit, GAME OVER!
I stared at that screen for like 30 seconds, then went straight into grinding

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I beat him so easily with Ven. I just waited for him to run at me and then used Tornado when he reached me. He had like 1 HP left after that so I just gave him a final wack with the keyblade and beat him with full health. With Aqua I just used lots of mine squares and hi-potions and kept on dodging. I was too lazy to try and beat him with Terra.

State

Awards
Looks like "THE ROOOOOOOOCK" is a KH MEME going around here. *ahem* But anyhow, why is it that superbosses always have the cheapest strategies?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You could always use the strike raid method, which is the cheapest way but gaurentees that you'll win.

axel95

Awards
Is wishing he knew about THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK a few months ago when I spent a day fighting him and then gave up.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey I'm trying to do that Rock strategy, but the strike raid doesn't go through the rock... I don't have access to youtube... can you explain it to me?

You must position yourself correctly, so that he is directly across from you. Also make sure you have strong, LONG RANGE, strike raid variations, such as wind raid and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back