• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts

I seriously can't quite pinpoint it but there's something pretty fucking hilarious about these pictures

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I think it's all the hollywood pretty boy makeup. People who are acting like nerds but don't look like one in the least. And that's neither an insult nor a compliment.

You also have an award recipient in a dress playing the game.

Launchpad

Awards

05.jpg

It's this guy. Ladies, please contain your orgasms.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm with you that I found many of the photos very funny, largely because I can't help but get the feeling that barely any of them, if any of them, actually like the series. Many of the photos aren't even of them playing the game but rather them posing holding the controller lol There are a few of Tyler Posey, but something tells me he isn't a fan. It would be rude to ignore the game considering KH was one of the sponsors.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

^that was what chaser and I were talking about a little earlier. And really he doesnt at all seem the type, but benefit of the doubt must be given.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Come on guys, Tyler Posey plays video games. He's only 21 and was the same age as most of us when the game was first released almost 11 years ago. If you look at his twitter you can see him geek out over some video game stuff every now and then.

https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/318915135026647040

I think that one is a prime example of how much of a dork he is and how bothered he, too, gets when the controller dies.

https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/344587728496771072
https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/360246261896589312

Guys, please stop dissing them for no reason. They are normal people too. They aren't just pretty faces, and do normal crap too.

PureSymphony

Actually i heard Tyler Posey considers himself a video game nerd, i can't remember if it was a behind the scenes gag on the set of Teen Wolf or if if was his Imbd prof. i'll have to check.

PureSymphony

Come on guys, Tyler Posey plays video games. He's only 21 and was the same age as most of us when the game was first released almost 11 years ago. If you look at his twitter you can see him geek out over some video game stuff every now and then. https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/318915135026647040 I think that one is a prime example of how much of a dork he is and how bothered he, too, gets when the controller dies. https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/344587728496771072 https://twitter.com/tylergposey/status/360246261896589312 Guys, please stop dissing them for no reason. They are normal people too. They aren't just pretty faces, and do normal crap too.
Yea and there we go ^-^ *Thumbs Up*

Launchpad

Awards

I'm not dissing, there's just something intricately hilarious about these photos. KH makes me laugh in and of itself, so that combined with the people holding the controllers has me belly laughing

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah. Of course they're normal people. I've met my share in the past. It just seems funny and weird.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah. Of course they're normal people. I've met my share in the past. It just seems funny and weird.
It's not how you initially approached it though.
Without any information, you jumped down people's throats saying that they were "Pretending to be interested in a game for a magazine. How low society has sunk." and that he wasn't a real fan because "Well, I don't have much respect for tabloids so I don't really know what to think. His jaw isn't exactly dropped and I can't read his expression."

It just seems a bit crazy that you immediately started hating on a celebrity playing a game because they were a celebrity playing a game.

Anyway, this topic is old, irrelevant and beating a dead horse.

Gram

Banned
Awards

*looks at OP and images of prop keyblade and kh demo*...Lucky freaking *&*$&*# ;A;

Srsly though pretty cool to see kh is involved with charities.

PureSymphony

*looks at OP and images of prop keyblade and kh demo*...Lucky freaking *&*$&*# ;A; Srsly though pretty cool to see kh is involved with charities.
Yea it's great, i actually met Tyler Posey for like 2 min. when he came to Cali to shoot a movie recently. I was thinking he was gonna be real mature the way he talks but he's actually pretty dorky lol. He was sweet though, it was close to our school so i guess that's why they let a select few of us talk to him.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Yea it's great, i actually met Tyler Posey for like 2 min. when he came to Cali to shoot a movie recently. I was thinking he was gonna be real mature the way he talks but he's actually pretty dorky lol. He was sweet though, it was close to our school so i guess that's why they let a select few of us talk to him.
Sounds pretty cool. xD I'd say a lot of actors are like that.
not sure who Tyler posey is....

Gram

Banned
Awards

Yea filmed Teen Wolf where i live too*Gasp* You don't know who he is? o.o

Nope and until this post I had no idea what he even acted in. x'D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

It's not how you initially approached it though.
Without any information, you jumped down people's throats saying that they were "Pretending to be interested in a game for a magazine. How low society has sunk." and that he wasn't a real fan because "Well, I don't have much respect for tabloids so I don't really know what to think. His jaw isn't exactly dropped and I can't read his expression."

It just seems a bit crazy that you immediately started hating on a celebrity playing a game because they were a celebrity playing a game.

Anyway, this topic is old, irrelevant and beating a dead horse.
Guolty as charged. I try not to be cynical but sometimes that's just what comes naturally. Don't think I was hating on him though. I had no personal gripe with him when I said it. PR works in a lot of ways. Also, as an Aspie, I don't gauge people's expressions well.

On topic, he does sound pretty cool. A lot of actors are like that. The mediocre ones are the ones that are self absorbed divas that Hollywood likes to make fun of. True talents are just average people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back