• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Various Questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiXIII

These questions probably aren't very important, but I've just been wondering. So, naturally, my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask.

First of all, do Nobodies age? Do they stay the same age as when they were first created? Or do they stay the same age as their other half?

Second, would it be possible for a person to have more than one Nobody? Chances of getting turned into a Heartless more than once are likely very low, but you never know, right?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
First of all, do Nobodies age? Do they stay the same age as when they were first created? Or do they stay the same age as their other half?

We know one thing: Naminé aged. Compare her Re:CoM model to her KH2 model and you'll see what I mean. Also, Roxas is the exact same height Sora is in KH2, and he was created one year before, so it's natural to assume he aged too.

Second, would it be possible for a person to have more than one Nobody? Chances of getting turned into a Heartless more than once are likely very low, but you never know, right?

I'd suppose so, yes, but we really have no way of knowing, and I doubt that'll ever happen.

kairiXIII

We know one thing: Naminé aged. Compare her Re:CoM model to her KH2 model and you'll see what I mean. Also, Roxas is the exact same height Sora is in KH2, and he was created one year before, so it's natural to assume he aged too.

Good point. Thanks for the answers.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You're welcome. One thing though: Naminé and Roxas are both special nobodies. We don't know if it's only "special" nobodies that age, or if all of them do.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hey, wait a sec. Axel was in Re:CoM
But he didn't change a bit...... or did he? -_-''

My point exactly: we don't know if it's just certain nobodies that age or all of them. Well, maybe Axel DID age, but it's hard to tell since he's older.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
well Xemnas kept saying they were eternal which means lasting forever so either we're wrong or he's whacked.

shadywinters

Awards

I'd suppose so, yes, but we really have no way of knowing, and I doubt that'll ever happen.[/QUOTE

I would have 2 answer yes 2 that. And the more nobodies thing. I'm not sure on that but I guess no!:thumbup:

TwoAcross

Since Roxas and Namine are probably more existent than other Nobodies, it seems likely that they would have more human functions. As for other Nobodies, like Xemnas, they are truly nonexistent, and thus it wouldn't be logical for them to age.

As for more than one Nobody, that would only be possible if someone had turned into a Heartless (and had a strong enough will to produce a Nobody), was turned back to normal, and then became a Heartless again. And even then, it's possible that it would just be a copy of the first Nobody.

D

Dexter

Well I guess Roxas, and Namine are considerd very special nobody's. Because it seems like they are the only 2 nobodies to age. While others like Axel haven't aged one single bit...//

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're welcome. One thing though: Naminé and Roxas are both special nobodies. We don't know if it's only "special" nobodies that age, or if all of them do.

Namine is special than Roxas in a different way.

Roxas is still a true nobody, while Namine isn't. She's further away from human than the rest of Organization XIII. I think that she's least qualifies to age. So going under that, it'd be actually alright to think that nobodies age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back