• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

I just got their cd The Offerings and it's pretty good. I have no clue if they're new or been around awhile though I'm banking on them being new since The Offerings is the only cd I can find anywhere and had to have it specially ordered since it wasn't in stock.

Anyway, the music is pretty deep, touching and incredibly beautiful. I actually once heard a bit of The Promise, it's like the third or fourth song on the cd, and fell in love. This was like, a month or two ago and I finally got the cd. It's all New Age music, nothing blaring or angry (nothing against blaring or angry music, I listen to alot XD) but something that can relax you or something you can do yoga or meditate to.

EDIT: Found a video with comments dating back for a year or so, so I guess they're not to new XD Umm, not the entire song, I don't think at least. Need to go back and listen to the cd again

Now, I'm not a lesbian or bisexual, but I think the singer is rather pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back