• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti_cona177

Sorry if this has already been said in someway I don't really check stuff like this often. But take a look at this.

Look at the emblems on Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

Look on Terra's belt.

Terra_CG.png

Look on Ven's chest.

Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi.jpg

Look on Aqua's Chest (Stop staring at her boobs -.-)

Aqua_CG.png

Dont they look a lot like these combined?

180px-Heartless_emblem.jpg

nobody11_2.png

What do you think this could be?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This has been brought up numerous times, I'm afraid. We're well aware of the symbolism the emblems portray. Honestly it just seems to be for aesthetics if anything else. But that's just me.

crazzyBRY

for me all 3...heartless, nobodies and unverse..

the buttom part of the emblem resembles the nobodies...then the middle part (the heart shape) resembles the heartless...and the top part (the one u can see the lines or the X) looks like the unverse symbol...the buttom frame part...

connect them in order..

Unverse
|
|
|
Heartless
|
|
|
Nobodies

unverse might have sumthing to do with the heartless...

this isn't a theory ( i don't make theoreis xD)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
for me all 3...heartless, nobodies and unverse..

the buttom part of the emblem resembles the nobodies...then the middle part (the heart shape) resembles the heartless...and the top part (the one u can see the lines or the X) looks like the unverse symbol...the buttom frame part...

connect them in order..

Unverse
|
|
|
Heartless
|
|
|
Nobodies

unverse might have sumthing to do with the heartless...

this isn't a theory ( i don't make theoreis xD)

It does make sense when you lay it out like that, but most of us knew about that already. Also considering the Unverse are precursors to the heartless and are said to be composed of (or partially composed of) negative emotions it's easy to assume that darkness has a part to play in their creation.

But before this gets out of control with constant repetitive answers, I'll lay this to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back