• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT's Master.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Of all the characters seen thus far in BBS, one character has received little attention from those of KHinsider. This character being VAT's mysterious master. Most people on here are curious about DS or Aqua, with them being the characters constantly kept underwraps. However, even less information has been told about VAT's master than anyone else.

So here are some questions for you:

• Who do you think VAT"s master is? His intentions?
  • What do you think happened to him? Death? Will he encounter MX?
  • Do you feel he could possibly appear in KH3?
  • Or do you think perhaps he could even be the playable third character in BBS?

Yeah. Pretty much talk about anything regarding VAT's master here.

Discuss.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
Well we wont know who the master is untill we see him but i imagine him as someone who is tough and orders people around and maybe he is mx brother and they where experimenting untill Ds was made and than MX ran away with his creation and so that no one knows what Ds really is he sends his 3 apprentices to destroy him and to recover mx and probably at the end terra is about to take a finishing blow from mx but than the master takes it and all 3 apprentices get angry and attack mx or something like that and than at the end of the battle their master is fataly wounded but than aqua uses her strongest heal to recover him but he wouldnt wake up because he was too wounded so she went on a 12 year healing session with him so he can heal but i dont think he will be playable

Gabo

Well we wont know who the master is untill we see him but i imagine him as someone who is tough and orders people around and maybe he is mx brother and they where experimenting untill Ds was made and than MX ran away with his creation and so that no one knows what Ds really is he sends his 3 apprentices to destroy him and to recover mx and probably at the end terra is about to take a finishing blow from mx but than the master takes it and all 3 apprentices get angry and attack mx or something like that and than at the end of the battle their master is fataly wounded but than aqua uses her strongest heal to recover him but he wouldnt wake up because he was too wounded so she went on a 12 year healing session with him so he can heal but i dont think he will be playable
That sounds like more of a fanfic.

Awards
I know I should know by now, because I have seen the name VAT used before, but VAT means Ven and Terra, right? Just making sure... but what if it wre MX?

A

Audo

a pretty good fanfic at that, though...
I disagree....

As for the topic. He is a new character, so we don't know who he is exactly. I believe he is wise. Makes me think of Dumbledore to be honest. Though, thats more like Yen Sid then I am sure VATs master will be.
I think he died, or something. Maybe MX kills him, and then VAT goo CARAAZY!
I dunno. I need to think more on it.

Gabo

I know I should know by now, because I have seen the name VAT used before, but VAT means Ven and Terra, right? Just making sure... but what if it wre MX?
VAT= Ven, Aqua, Terra

MX won't be their master.
Especially since VAT's master sent VAT out go find MX

T

tazztig

Hopefully if we don't learn anything about VAT master in BBS, then he/she should be in kh3.<.< I'm not sure what his intenton is. But he/she would be a msytery character to follow.^^

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Hopefully if we don't learn anything about VAT master in BBS, then he/she should be in kh3.<.< I'm not sure what his intenton is. But he/she would be a msytery character to follow.^^

Yeah same over here. If we don't see anything on him. Then he probably will be in KH3.

A

Audo

Everyone, Nomura has just sent me a SNEAK PREVIEW of the Working Draft of a scene in BBS. He says some parts will be rewritten but it is basically exactly as we see it, AND it gives the first glimpse of VAT's Master, so watch and enjoy ^__^
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPyKjPVCVY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EPyKjPVCVY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gabo

RK.
That wasn't even clever.
All you did was cut five minutes from the most recent Harry Potter movie.
Grow up.
Yeah.
BITCH.

Gabo

Awwww there used to be annotations v.v
YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS - VAT's Master vs. MX
See?
Noone would miss you if you were gone, RK.
Honest.
And remember
Suicide is always an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back