• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven, a memory? A thought that I had...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bh325

Rixam, this theory is very good! Well, okay, a very good thought, if you didn't want to call it a theory. But I think it sounds absolutely possible! I would say that Roxas doesn't remember Ven, because the memory of Ven was hidden. This could be because of Vens memories of MX and some battles that could've haunted Roxas because from what we've seen, he wasn't aware of previous Keybladers, nor was he aware of his own past as a part Sora. Simply, it could have driven Roxas crazy to get flashbacks of totally unknown characters, especially Ven because he looks so much like Roxas. This is just one possibility.
But after all, a great and very possible idea. Gongratulations!:toungesmile:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Oh yeah. One more thing. It's old, at least, I thought of it quite a while. Many people proposed the idea, but they never elaborate. So I'll correct myself: I like the elaboration.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with this for the most part, but I wish to add this as a possibility. What if not only Ven's memory, but his heart was put in Sora for some reason. Now. When Sora stabbed himself, Ven's heart, not having it's own vessel to go to, attached itself to the only vessel without a heart that's still related to Sora: Roxas. That would explain why Roxas looks like him. Sora's body and soul (Roxas) and Ven's heart. That would also explain why Roxas seems like he has a heart and throughout the game, it is hinted that he might.

That's what i've always thought.

A

Azrael

I agree with this for the most part, but I wish to add this as a possibility. What if not only Ven's memory, but his heart was put in Sora for some reason. Now. When Sora stabbed himself, Ven's heart, not having it's own vessel to go to, attached itself to the only vessel without a heart that's still related to Sora: Roxas. That would explain why Roxas looks like him. Sora's body and soul (Roxas) and Ven's heart. That would also explain why Roxas seems like he has a heart and throughout the game, it is hinted that he might.

That's what i've always thought.
I thought Namine had Sora's body and soul?

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

ok...heres what i think....

Ven seems to be VERY special...and it seems MX wants him for some reason
so maybe Ven didnt want Terra to get caught up in the whole battle between good and evil (?)

so he was saying "Erase me[from your memories]"
he wanted Terra to forget him....because Ven knew his fate would be inevitable
(sounds a little like Jesus)
and i think Ven also said..."i dont wanna be depended on"...i think this means he doesnt want Terra to expect him to be alive much longer...

but hey...this is just what i think...(?)

A

Anima Relic

^I'd agree with that, many others believe Ven wants to be killed by Terra, but I believe he wants his memories and Terra' memory of him to be erased for good.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

^I'd agree with that, many others believe Ven wants to be killed by Terra, but I believe he wants his memories and Terra' memory of him to be erased for good.

Yeah...i think Terra killing Ven would be a little too harsh for the Kh universe

because that would count as homicide..and suicide at the same time

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That is something that could happen in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. It really is!
Finally! something a little more possilbe and well-based than all the other Ven/Roxas theories.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Thank you for something that makes sense Rixam.

Terra killing Ven would be too much, it's definitely something to do with memories.

A

Anima Relic

Hey not to get off topic but did anyone else notice durning BBS the DS was mostley attacking Ven, Maybe DS is the one that wants Ven.

DS was trying to keep Ven from helping Terra, that's why. Aqua was keeping her distance and casting magic. Terra was already fighting MX so DS went after Ven.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
thanks for all the support on my thought/theory :D

Prince of Heart, is it confirmed somewhere that DS is the apprentice of MX?

A

Anima Relic

Hmmm ........lol.

@AntiSora

I find it impossible for Ven to place his Body and Soul inside of Sora. 1. Sora has his own body, and he'd literally die if another body was "placed" inside of his, especially considering how big Ven is and how small Sora was at the time. As for the soul, the soul gives life/sustains it. Sora has his own soul. Also, the soul contains memories, Sora has his own memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back