• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and his wooden sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Yea I was thinking that Ven gives Sora the wooden sword
and when we see Terra on the islands that scene probably takes place after Ven is "erased" thats why he looks all sad or bummed out

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Yea I was thinking that Ven gives Sora the wooden sword
and when we see Terra on the islands that scene probably takes place after Ven is "erased" thats why he looks all sad or bummed out

This is prolly all it is. And if it was, that'd be fine with me. :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think its just something you play with at the beginnig of the game like how Roxas had the bat and all. He's obiviously a keyblade wielder because he's an apprentice.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
i think that one makes more sense than sora leaving it for ven. when ven said "erase me" wasnt he on destiny island? maybe he saw sora playing and thought as a last good thing before he was erased he would give him the sword. idk, sure it sounds weird but whatever. iys my theory and im sticking with it

Maybe Sora left it on the beach and Ven found it and picked it up.

Ohhhhoooo yes. Makes much more sense :3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
maybe ven is only starting his training so that is why he only has a wooden sword

State

Awards
(Terra sitting very much like Riku and Ven sitting very much like Sora might I add)
I have to disagree with you on that. Riku crosses his arms and lets his back sleep on something. What you described is how Axel seats. The scan reminded me completely of the Days trio; Axel, Roxas and Xion, could be a recreation of the three of them, same how Xemnas and Roxas recreated Terra and Ventus.

Prince Akio

I think the sword is symbolic of him being the younger of the trio. Also, it could have to do with his growing up/leaving his childhood and becoming a wielder of the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back