• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Mickey's moment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

With the mention of Mickey "possibly" having Ven on Destiny Islands in the new trailer it got me thinking again. I just thought that it was the "secret movie", But instead of being in the past like we think it is let's say it's in the future. THE FUTURE? you might be asking. PLEASE? But think about it...

From Xigbar's conversation with Zexion we know that Xemnas was seen in a room talking to a "friend" and was still looking for one. From the clip with Xemnas we should all know that the friend was Aqua and she's a "friend". From 358/2 we know that Xemnas is looking for a room he suspects is in Castle Oblivion. From Axel we know the room was never found, or at least he didn't find it.

What I'm thinking is that...maybe the room was found and the pieces inside were...taken? NO ONE has been seen wearing an Organization cloak until 358/2 ((timeline wise)), unless you count Xemnas in KHFM. But yet it was revealed to be an Organization cloak person along with the "Mickey" and the cloak. From the immediate clip afterwards I'm sure we can all conclude that Ven is in cloak/blanket/w/e >_>.

What if Mickey found the room and found Ven? He would already know him and I'm sure he could recognize that his heart was taken from the blank stare he'd have. I'm unsure about who the cloak person is, but we know Mickey has his and his "suspectedly" wearing it. Maybe since Ven is in Mickey's hands he arranged someone (cloaked person) to watch over him. Then discovering Jeminy's Journal they noticed that the memories from the past were disoriented, opening the plot for Coded. At the end of Coded we're left with

the question about Mickey having to go back into the data world to help discover the new data world.

Everyone/Majority is starting to think that BBS is going to be a sad ending. I think those who need to be helped from their Suffering is TAV. And Mickey's letter to Sora is to explain the story of TAV to SKR and ask for their help to continue from Coded ((KH3 surprise)) or just a completely differen storyline that's yet to be revealed. Mickey has already shown that he's a behind the scenes person. However, the things he does is great in a way as it impacts the future that WE see. Therefore, I think it's, probably not THE secret ending, but a part of the ending that leads to the continuation of Coded as a whole.

Scold me, Praise me, or ignore me. xD Just be respectful. We're all in a guessing period anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
While I can't say this theory isn't plausible, it just seems very, out there. If Ven were on DI in the future like you said, that leaves it open for SKR to discover him. You'd also have to consider who the cloaked person is. Not to mention I find it a bit if Xemnas did indeed find the room but not its contents. What I mean by that is that it would be strange for Xemnas to cover that bit up he could just say he found the room empty, why deny it?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you know something, in the new trailer where we see ven running from the light in castle oblivion you can actually see mickey on the wall.
maybe thats a connection and tells that mickey somehow put or found ven????

i dont know just a guess but its weird, why would mickey be in there?

bbsjfpic19.jpg

Last edited:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
I highly doubt that would be the case, but as marly said if it were true then that would give SRK the opportunity to find ven.

Maybe the plot in kh3 (the the mystery kh game) would be that ven suddenly disappears but leaves traces of where he went and SRK goes to find him? (pointed out by the letter at the end of KH2)

The idea fails i know, but that's what i could think at the moment >A>;

you know something, in the new trailer where we see ven running from the light in castle oblivion you can actually see mickey on the wall.
maybe thats a connection and tells that mickey somehow put or found ven????

i dont know just a guess but its weird, why would mickey be in there?

bbsjfpic19.jpg

it looks more like he's in a tank running away from water to me :\ (the waves in the background?)
it doesn't make any sense (in my opinion) as to why the light would be chasing him. And why castle oblivion is dark (as in the game we see that caste oblivion is white)

... I just noticed that mickey's on the wall (or outside the tank?).

maybe it's a sequence where in he sorta forgets everyone he has connections to? (well, if it IS water it's like his memories are being washed away? lol *shot*)

i'm not sure.

EDIT:
Wheres the new video???????I cant find it in The news......

YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?Trailer2009Winter

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it looks more like he's in a tank running away from water to me :\ (the waves in the background?)
it doesn't make any sense (in my opinion) as to why the light would be chasing him. And why castle oblivion is dark (as in the game we see that caste oblivion is white)

... I just noticed that mickey's on the wall (or outside the tank?).

maybe it's a sequence where in he sorta forgets everyone he has connections to? (well, if it IS water it's like his memories are being washed away? lol *shot*)
heres why i dont think its a D-link, if you watch the trailer you can see ven still running but mickey stays behind in the wall.
so wouldnt mickey fallow him if he was a D-link?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
heres why i dont think its a D-link, if you watch the trailer you can see ven still running but mickey stays behind in the wall.
so wouldnt mickey fallow him if he was a D-link?

i never said it was a d-link :\

and i mentioned that maybe he was outside the tank where in the raging waves were (rendering any attempts of being able to swim properly useless).

but that's only if ven is really in a tank and outside is an ocean or something (the waves gave me that idea)

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
actually its CO
guess the quality of the pic you got distorted.
but it looks more like memories are on the wall and Ven is just afraid of the light
just like in the next scene we see Terra in CO running away from the darkness
in truth(due to the fact that ive seen little evidence) Aqua doesn't seem to play a major part in BBS
sure she becomes a Key Master, but when you play her scenario she basically just picks up where either Terra or Ven leaves off.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
it might look like that because the speed of the video?
but hell you might be right. When I watch the vid it looks like CO
the walls might have moving pictures because its in Ven's head?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
it might look like that because the speed of the video?
but hell you might be right. When I watch the vid it looks like CO
the walls might have moving pictures because its in Ven's head?

i just went and checked it again. It's still moving >_>;

it doesn't look like CO to me as the ceiling and the floor have this metal-like bar (i think that's what you'd call it?) on them, Which is why it looks like a tank to me.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
i just checked again as well
it looks like during that memory water was in it.
i can see where it might look like a tank
but maybe its the basement to CO?

Marvel-less

When you guys were talking about Xemnas finding it, I never stated that HE did. If Xemnas found it then his approach may have been more demanding about finding where the inside prize was. If you think about it has Xemnas, himself, even looked for the room? I was thinking that Mickey found the room and then saw Ven.

As for the picture, I think it's just Ven's memories. As you know the CGI openings in the KH games usually overlay the beginning story all in one before the game starts, sternly intrducts you to the beginning, or quickly lay out the game but in a way that you're unsure why this happens. I think this is one of those moments where you're shown something that's probably important but you understand why. Xehanort appears to have some mental control over Ven, and Vanitas appears to be trying to make that stronger or make him physically stronger. They must have seen something in him before at the Master Qualification Exam. I don't know. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back