• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven and sora cutscene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfLight

http://www.youtube.com/v/zqPIZ0yz6zA
this is for those of you who havent seen the part where ven asks sora if they can connect to be whole and sora says something like "if itll make you happy again" or something like that

looks as tho sora has a mini destati

english subs:

Sora: You can hear my voice?
Ven: I was alone in the dark, and heard a voice.
Sora: Ah
Ven: Within this child, was a familiar place where the light spills over .... Our hearts have a part that is not enough, born in the same time.
Sora: I see.
Ven: But. I have to go back to sleep again now.
Sora: Are you sad?
Ven: Is it okay if I join your heart again?
Sora: If that means you will not be sad!
Ven: Thanks

Last edited:

Marvel-less

AWESOME FIND!!!!!!! That sums it up right there for Ven. He really is in Sora and when Sora released his heart Ven appeared as Roxas. So Roxas probably did have a heart but b/c of Sora's scattered memories he probably got his memories of Ven scrambled up also. o_O

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw that in YouTube a couple hours ago, but I couldn't understand anything at first, so thanks for the translation. :]

Xion14

This just came to me watching the scene of Xehanort arriving in RG...maybe that's why Aqua hasn't been able to get out of the DM....she doesn't have her keyblade anymore? Or the connection to her friends anymore cuz technically her friends don't really "exist" after the events of BBS....just a thought *shrugs*

nvm...i just saw the part with ven and terra's keyblades protecting her so that blows that theory i just stated lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back