• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven + Aqua endings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

DChiuch

When do you think you'll get the secret ending up?

Tonight or Tomorrow?

My time is 10:19 PDT Fri

αsiя

space coke
Wtf? Something must have happened to her. And I can't view Ven's. What happens?

he's floating in space or something holding hands with aqua
and they both have their armor then mickey comes and gets the star fragment then you see some meteor or star floating around then you see Ven falling down like in water
Like in KH1 and KH2 and the awakenings

TerravsVentus said:
DChiuch

When do you think you'll get the secret ending up?

Tonight or Tomorrow?

My time is 10:19 PDT Fri
Well there are requirements

αsiя

space coke
Secret ending up in around 1 hour. I'd start explaining it to you, but I don't know where to begin.

DCiuch do you think you can post a vid of Vanitas unmasking
I think thats what we are all waiting for
Please!!!

OSM1017

Ah, Ven's works now. His ending was rather short, though. I'm surprised Aqua survived, I wonder if we'll see her again in KH3.

Frozura

Sorry but the endings were such fails.... I expected something a bit more dramatic and like nomura said, something that would be like a TRUE ending, not some sequel crap.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sorry but the endings were such fails.... I expected something a bit more dramatic and like nomura said, something that would be like a TRUE ending, not some sequel crap.

Retard nobody unlocked the secret ending yet.

WHY ARE THERE HEARTLESS ??!!!

Frozura

Retard nobody unlocked the secret ending yet.

WHY ARE THERE HEARTLESS ??!!!

I'm talking about Terra/Ven/Aqua ending, there wasn't any bang in any of them, Terra's was the only one that had some sort of interesting things and yet everyone predicted what would happen in Terra's, but it seems as though Aqua is still alive and is somewhere at whatever time and Ven...well I honestly don't know.

I'm waiting for the secret or not so secret ending to shed some light.

UnrelentingLight

The Aqua ending I thought was okay, kinda a touching I guess. The Ven ending didn't really make sense at all. Terra and Aqua had okay endings and Ven was just terrible. The secret ending better be good.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm talking about Terra/Ven/Aqua ending, there wasn't any bang in any of them, Terra's was the only one that had some sort of interesting things and yet everyone predicted what would happen in Terra's, but it seems as though Aqua is still alive and is somewhere at whatever time and Ven...well I honestly don't know.

I'm waiting for the secret or not so secret ending to shed some light.

I know Nomura said it the secret ending would be a true ending SO of course the scenarios would end in a cliff hanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back