• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven + Aqua endings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

Well look at what's there and try to guess. It helps.

Terra: I say he's forced for his soul to reside as the Lingering Sentiment at the Battlefield where he lost his body. While there he can only think about how he failed to help Ven and Aqua, which MX repeatedly stabbed into his head before the fight. Also regretting how he could let the darkness take over him and allow his heart to be weak. ((BTW did anyone else notice the connection that Ansem SOD did the same thing to Riku that MX did to Terra. Lulz))

Aqua: Look at the terrain. Plus there are Heartless there too. Not any Heartless but Darksides. Where else do we see mass runs of Darksides? She's obviously in Kingdom Hearts or more specifically the Dark Realm. I'm not sure if her final boss was proven to be an Unversed combined with the power of Kingdom Hearts but it would make sense to how she's there. After every battle in Kingdom Hearts the winner ends up in a different realm. Ven and Terra's keyblades showing up must make a reference to either the "Chain of Memories" and how strong they are OR that in the "Even the strongest darkness there's always a Light." In the Gamemplay she does overhear Kairi's Grandmother tell Kairi the story.

Ven: I don't have a clue. xD I want to assume that it's only their armor but with Mickey going to through the trouble just to get their armor doesn't make much sense to me. Plus Mickey wouldn't be a b**** and put Aqua in the Realm of Darkness. That would be funny but wouldn't happen. In the opening movie they show Ven falling through the sky like a meteorite/when Riku and Sora fell in KH2. Also Riku and Sora were seen watching. I don't know how to reference it but Nomura said "Nothing happens by coincidence."

Secret Movie: Again I have no clue. But it'll have to explain 1) What's up with Terra, or more now the Lingering Sentiment 2) Why is Aqua in the Realm of Darkness? 3) Where is Ven falling/going? 4) What happens to Vanitas? 5) How does all this impact Sora's story?

My opinion: I think I remember reading that Nomura stated that Coded and BBS would be important to each other. Haven't found that reference yet but I think I've got it. "Them" in the statement "Save THEM from their torment" has to involved TAV. I'm going to go ahead and Spoil Coded but the game ends with Mickey having to go back to the Data World to see a world that wasn't there before. A COMPLETELY new world. What could this world be? Keyblade Graveyard? A literal new world? I'm going with Keyblade Graveyard. The only clash I have is that Jiminy's Journal isn't used in the game because TAV don't interact with Jiminy at all. However, Mickey does. Is it possible that the Journal remembers something Ten Years ago that Mickey overlooked. I think it's going to be some Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban thing. Go back in time to fix the missing pieces of the puzzle and as a result save more than one life.

*shrugs* Probably just me thinking to much but it's fun. xD

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Oh, the Aqua ending I posted is actually a part of the secret ending... it was confusing, it's all in the one file. But I'm going to upload the actual Aqua ending soon, sorry about that.

As for the secret ending, it's up and without sound, but yeah, as you can see there's a with sound version out. I'm working on getting the perfect quality secret ending with sound.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for posting these videos! It's too bad e can't hear the sound, but at least we can see Aqua's. Ven's doesn't work for me.;;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OMFG! The secret ending is awesome! You guys were right! It does show AtW finding Xehanort in Radiant Gardens

Edit: And Braig recognises Terra and the name Xehanort and laughs. Oh, bestest secret ending ever!

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Aqua: Look at the terrain. Plus there are Heartless there too. Not any Heartless but Darksides. Where else do we see mass runs of Darksides?

I always thought that Darksides were the strongest pure heartless.
Though maybe the experiments trigger the heartless to be unleashed this might help the theory that they didn't create the heartless but unleashed them with the experiments.

Basically the experiments might have triggered a way for the hearts to be more in touch with the darkness (which is what they were trying to do) and when they became intuned with the darkness, it let the realm of darkness touch their heart in a way that got turned into a heartless.
And now heartless are released from the realm of darkness and the into the realm of light = no heartless in the RoL before the experiments, but the heartless existed before the experiments.

EVERYONE HERE CAN FLAME ME IF THEY WANT TO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back