• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven backwards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
when you see a pic of aqua and melificent, aqua is holding her keyblade like that aswell. its hard to see though

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
i think its stooge and weird but ok i mean how can you fight with that stance i would drop my weapon and run if i had to fight with that stance:thumbsup:

Roboscaro

That is a common stance for a blade of any kind.
It's meant to be a defensive style, it's much easier to counter that way.

MF29

I think that people are looking for clues in the wrong places, your desperate feelings for new content and footage has you creating threads about little things.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's not what we meant.
We meant that this thread has been done before, darling. :3

When I first opended this thread, I thought it was going to be about Ven's name and I was going to have to say something sarcastic like, "Yeah, it's Nev. Or Tusnev...".

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I actually really like the way Ven holds his keyblade. Not only does it help with fighting as FinalDisney said, but it should make for a unique style of gamplay, and while you'll be pressing the same buttons as Terra and the other character, it may have a different feel due to how he holds his key yknow? Either way, it should be really fun.

A

Azrael

I like the way Ven holds his Keyblade, its all super awesome and cool, also unique compared to Terra and Aqua

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Pssht, I love the way he attacks. He sort of reminds me of a kick-arse penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back