• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven isnt a normal human being

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is ven a normal person?

• yes, he seems pretty normal to me

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • no

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • maybe

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Doubt it. Aqua is a keyblade master. So she should be more like tough and have more physical and magic abilities,
She may not be a master, She dosent have a key chain on her keyblade but we dont know what that means yet so it's possible.:35:
But didnt nomura say that aqua was magic based, so she might have the power to "erase him".

Muse

you look atrocious
maybe aqua has control of memories just like namine

I doubt it. There's no indication that Aqua even has powers even remotely similar to Namine's.

as for ven i also think he is not normal. and if there is two ven maybe the real one is with terra and aqua and the another could be DS

Well, DS and Ven are the same height... That's pretty much all that can be told about them though, since we don't know what DS looks like.

Doubt it. Aqua is a keyblade master. So she should be more like tough and have more physical and magic abilities,

That has nothing to do with Aqua having memory-related powers. Namine only has control over Sora's memories and the memories of those close to him because she was born from him. I really doubt that Aqua was born from Ven or really anyone else, aside from her parents.

Also, Aqua is hardly a Keyblade Master. The only one in TAV that's close to becoming a Master is Terra, not Aqua. Aqua is still an Apprentice.

Muse

you look atrocious
1) Ven and Terra's body structures are way different. :v If Ven were to be Terra's Nobody, he'd have the same body build as Terra entirely.

2) Heartless and Nobodies don't exist until after BBS ends, so Ven can't be a Nobody during BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
MY personal thought is that ven isnt a normal person.I think that ven might be either a replica or an unbirth, so far the only back up that i have is this:
ven:"erase me"you dont "erase" a person.You kill it, now with replikas or other stuff is different, you do erase them , for instance

xion was replika/puppet made of soras memories and axel said"i dont have the guts to[B] erase[/B] her"or something along those lines.

EDIT:this isnt a theory.Its just a thought.

ps:I know ill regret saying this but i had to let it out.

i doubt he's a replica...i believe something will occur in BBS that relates to replicas but not ac actual replica in BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back