• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven knew he would be reincarnated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Forgive me if this has been drawn to the light of the forums before, but I was hoping I made a breakthrough and not just missed someonelse's post. I know reincarnation isn't really the best word for this, but I can't really think of a vague enough word to be used. Ven and Roxas most likely aren't the same person as Roxas is a 'Special' Nobody (With a capital 'N' ^o^) and Ven we are to assume is a whole person. Now I may have looked over the obvious with this thought, but i wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else noticed this.

So on Day 117, mission 36 (i believe) when Xigbar first takes Roxas to Olympus coliseum, Phil was already expecting somebody for the training that Herc recruited. At first I just assumed Phil got that vibe from Roxas reminding him of Sora. Then I was paying close attention to what Herc said. Phil says, "It's about time, Herc. That new trainee you scouted showed up already." then Hercules replies, "Really? Wow. He said it would take him a while to get here. He must've made record time." It's also this same day that Xigbar's secret report compares Roxas to Ventus: "Roxas is maturing at an impressive rate. His face, the way he handles the Keyblade, it's all exactly the same. The worlds seem so divided and alone, but there's always that steady thread there to connect them. And we Nobodies can never escape the things we did as humans. So it goes."

Not really too sure what exactly to make of this, but I'd like to think that Ven knew he'd be back maybe? That's what I'm getting out of this. And if Master Xehanort=Ansem's apprentice Xehanort, then maybe reincarnation is a theme for KH? I guess nobody really knows for sure, but can't wait to find out. (just throwing this out here for S&G, but do you think that Vanitas and Ansem could have a deep connection? Vanitas (as everyone now knows,) is latin for emptiness/nothingness, and DiZ is Darkness in Zero, and Zero is nothing, and Vanitas couldn't 'defeat the darkness' like MX wanted Terra to do..I'm probably just reading too much into that one, but noone has really talked to much of how Ansem the Wise plays in to BBS even though he was the master to the first 6 org members.)

H

Heolstor

Seems like you have a bunch of ideas on different things jumbled up in there.
I will say that perhaps steps may have been taken by Ven or someone else in the event of his death.

RoxasDualWielder

I dont think that Xigbar is talking about Ven on the secret report, cuz Ven and Roxas Wield the Keyblade in different forms. I think that he is talking about Roxas and Soras.

H

Heolstor

While that could be true, Xigbar never met Sora until after Roxas and Sora became one. And Xiggy has met Ven before..

Well I'm sure they were keeping tabs on their prized Sora somehow.
But in any case that is a good observation. They never actually met face to face until then.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Well I'm sure they were keeping tabs on their prized Sora somehow.
But in any case that is a good observation. They never actually met face to face until then.
True, but the way Xigbar describes the connection between Roxas and 'him' 'the way he handles the Keyblade, it's all exactly the same,' you wouldn't be able to compare two people to being so closely related unless you have seen them. Thing is, we know there is a connection between Braig and Ven, and durring the mission Xigbar even says something about wanting to watch out for Roxas' future. There are two interpretations for that statement I see worth noting. Roxas was the key for the organization to collect hearts, so of course everyone wanted to keep him safe. Secondly, Braig and Ven could have been friends or had some kind of connection to where Braig would want to protect him. But I'm still reading too much into it because I want there to be a connection.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Ven and Roxas most likely aren't the same person
yeah nomura said they weren't the same person >.<

but i dont think ven knew he would be reincarnated....

8shortfuse

Xigbar's secret report kinda seems to fit both Ven and Sora. At first when he's saying that the way he handles the keyblade and his face is the same, it seems he's talking about Sora. But then he starts talking about how The Nobodies can never escape the things they did as humans. This doesn't really fit anything about Sora...so unless Xigbar was just stating that randomly, he could have been talking about Ven. But that's just what it seems like. I'm not saying that's what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back