• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Name speculations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Well. I dunno. I just don't like "Ventus". I mean. I seriously have NO clue why. It's not terrible but i'd just prefer something else. Something cooler sounding. If his name is Ventus or something else, i'll probably just call him Ven. Unless his name kicks major a**. Then i'll call him that. ;D

Could be longer than that.. but since everyone guess is ventus then...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ventus means wind. A literal definition of wind. There are other words in the latin dictionary with the letters "ven" in them that has a connection to wind, but all are less than extraordinary.

There's:

Ventolin - Breeze. There's a slimmer chance for it to be Ventolin than Ventus. Breeze doesn't really fit with the whole "Earth, Water, Wind" theme.

For his name to mean "breeze" would seem like an insult to me.

Terra means Earth/Land
Aqua means Water
Ventolin means Breeze.

I would personally be upset if his name meant breeze as opposed to wind. It'd be like they're making fun of him.

A

Anima Relic

^ well in a thread I made about Ven's name I always thought about how the main characters names had a two syllable sound to it. For example, So-ra or Sor-a. Ri-ku. Kai-ri. Ter-ra. Aq-ua. and Ven-tus, which would make more sense in this case.

VenusVaccine

it probably is Ventus. that would make more sense. unless ven was actually a girl (highly unlikely) then u could agrue that it was Venus. haha. in my dreams i guess.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Ventus means wind. A literal definition of wind. There are other words in the latin dictionary with the letters "ven" in them that has a connection to wind, but all are less than extraordinary.

There's:

Ventolin - Breeze. There's a slimmer chance for it to be Ventolin than Ventus. Breeze doesn't really fit with the whole "Earth, Water, Wind" theme.

For his name to mean "breeze" would seem like an insult to me.

Terra means Earth/Land
Aqua means Water
Ventolin means Breeze.

I would personally be upset if his name meant breeze as opposed to wind. It'd be like they're making fun of him.

Ventolin sounds like a musical instrument. I think Ventus sound coolest, but I wouldn't mind if it was something else unless it was ridiculous like Ventisimo (I just made that up right now.)

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^ well in a thread I made about Ven's name I always thought about how the main characters names had a two syllable sound to it. For example, So-ra or Sor-a. Ri-ku. Kai-ri. Ter-ra. Aq-ua. and Ven-tus, which would make more sense in this case.

i never thought of that, with their names having two syllables in them. awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back