• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Driveshaft23

Alright, I haven't seen much about Ven, and I had a thought earlier. In one of the demos, sorry I'm not sure which one, some of the Org. members are talking about a traitor in Castle Oblivion and that they need to be "erased." I found the word erased interesting because that's what Ven uses when he speaks with who we believe is Aqua. He also says "since you're my friend." To me, this seems important, because it seems like he's acting more on memories than feelings. And by using "erased" it seems that he is not his real self. If a Nobody can be erased, I would assume an Unbirth can be as well.

Also, Terra seems to believe that MX has done something with Ven's heart, which could have created a Nobody, or an Unbirth of Ven considering Nobodies and Heartless weren't created yet. So, I think the Ven we see at the end isn't the real Ven, or that he's an Unbirth regardless. Since we don't know much about Unbirths, I don't have a lot to support this. I think it's very possible that the reason he looks so similar to Roxas is because he somehow becomes connected to Sora's memories, and it's where Roxas gets his appearance.

Love it, hate it. Make me more knowledgeable. Let's all go crazy together trying to figure this out!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Alright, I haven't seen much about Ven, and I had a thought earlier. In one of the demos, sorry I'm not sure which one, some of the Org. members are talking about a traitor in Castle Oblivion and that they need to be "erased." I found the word erased interesting because that's what Ven uses when he speaks with who we believe is Aqua. He also says "since you're my friend." To me, this seems important, because it seems like he's acting more on memories than feelings. And by using "erased" it seems that he is not his real self. If a Nobody can be erased, I would assume an Unbirth can be as well.
Since when is Ven an Unbirth?

Also, Terra seems to believe that MX has done something with Ven's heart,
We are not sure that Terra is talking about Ven, he could be talking about DS.

which could have created a Nobody, or an Unbirth of Ven considering Nobodies and Heartless weren't created yet. So, I think the Ven we see at the end isn't the real Ven, or that he's an Unbirth regardless. Since we don't know much about Unbirths, I don't have a lot to support this. I think it's very possible that the reason he looks so similar to Roxas is because he somehow becomes connected to Sora's memories, and it's where Roxas gets his appearance.

Love it, hate it. Make me more knowledgeable. Let's all go crazy together trying to figure this out!

We are not sure if Nobodies are even around in BBS. Heartless are not, so Nobodies may not be there either.

Driveshaft23

I know Nobodies aren't there, but we don't know exactly what Unbirths are, and why would someone use the words "erase me" if they were a human? How could you erase a human being? It doesn't make sense. Nobodies seem to be erasable, so I was thinking Unbirths might be as well, and seeing as Nobodies aren't around yet, Unbirths was the only choice.

Driveshaft23

If he meant forget, why not say forget? If he meant kill, why not say destroy or something. Erase isn't something normally used, unless Aqua has the ability to manipulate memories, therefore making her qualified to erase him from her own or from anyones.

How would you go about erasing someone?

Clowde

Why Ven uses "erased" - Eve probably wants it so that it were like he never exists. Erased from existance

Muse

you look atrocious
I thought he used 'erased' because neither 'kill' nor 'destroy' would really be that appropriate in a game aimed towards kids.

Driveshaft23

Hoping the DS comment is sarcastic since it refers to Dark Soldier. Even if he wants to be erased literally, why would he use erase? It just doesn't seem to make sense. Why wouldn't he say forget me or something?

And when you said giant rubber, yeah, thought something a lil different at first before I got it... ha.

I don't know, I still think erase was a weird use of words. Just my opinion.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Idk. Maybe he meant "kill" or maybe he meant erase from existence. with KH, there are somethings you'll never really know exactly until you're playing the game. But I think he means by "erase from existence"

Driveshaft23

I thought it was the most logical reasoning as well, but we've been told that in the game we'll see why Roxas looks like Ven, and I thought it would make sense if he was an unbirth, since that is the enemy in the game. I also just thought erase was an interesting word to use.

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's possible that Ven is an Unbirth only because we don't completely know what an Unbirth is, so anyone has a potential of being one. Personally though I have great doubts that Ven is anything but human.

As for Roxas looking like Ven because Ven becomes linked to Sora's memories, that's a possible idea but it's very... vague in its explanation of how that would work.

I don't see though how Ven being an Unbirth has anything to do with Ven being connected to Sora's memories, or how Ven being an Unbirth explains why Roxas looks like Ven.

Also, the word 'erase' is a bit of an odd word for Ven to use. It will be difficult to understand what he meant without knowing the circumstances in which he said it. However, the word 'erase' has a variety of meanings and ways to apply it. In KH it has been used in different ways. Even Ansem the Wise claims that when he was banished into a different realm that he was 'erased' from the world.

anti-form137

I think that erase means that you're not only destroyed, but that all evidence that you ever existed is gone as well. Just a guess. By the way, I haven't been keeping up with BBS and I wanted to know what an Unbirth is exactly, if it's been explained.

Cyypher100

i think i kinda get what your saying.....and when "erased" has been used in a sentence in any of the KHs it has ALWAYS been in reference to a nobody....always. NEVER has it been used in reference to a human being...i think your on to something...what it is i dont know. And for whoever said "erased" could mean anything...bullhonkey, erased means ERASED, the creators of the game arent going to make a whole new meaning to a term they have used before just becuase they want to confuse us....that what evasion and verbal deceptiveness is for. :$

MeEvil

Its just a thought, but I think they mean "erase me from your memories" or something. Because maybe "unbirths" can only exist if someone remembers them? :O And i guess if Ven and co. are really some kind if "unbirths" they must be some very familiar with humans. Nobodys and Heartless' are more or minder stupid, they are collecting hearts or are looking for a body: ONE simple thing, i mean. but Ven looks and talk like a human, like the organisation 13(the only exceptional). But im not sure why he looks like Roxas, i dont think because they are linked or something, i mean the game is in the past. There wasnt any roxas and sora was young and still playing with his wooden sword.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back