• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven-unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
i sort of have atheorie on this topic of ven and the unversed and Ijust wanted 2 here sum thoughts on this .first is that ven himself is an unversed.now b4 u judgeread this. It says that unvered are "those who are not well versed in their own Existence. Sort of like ven wanting to be erased. It's also sed they(unversed) have a connection to heartless and nobodies.and are Also in a sense the opposite of human life. Also b4 u say how could ven fight unversed well....it's basically saying how could roxas fight nobodies.I Also had a other theory about hearts bodies and souls but It didn't seem to fit just yet ...

Flickr

hmm...I think it's an interesting theory, but...I mean it's said numerous times that Ven has very strong light. My point is, would an unversed have light at all? They are made out of negative emotions, so would they even have emotion, light or anything like that? I don't know maybe I'm just being idiotic.

Spire

Sounds interesting. I don't personally subscribe to this theory, but it certainly is something to think about.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
hmm...I think it's an interesting theory, but...I mean it's said numerous times that Ven has very strong light. My point is, would an unversed have light at all? They are made out of negative emotions, so would they even have emotion, light or anything like that? I don't know maybe I'm just being idiotic.
they "grow" off of negative emotions, not created from them. how they are created hasn't been revealed yet.

Petrex

good theory i woulddoubt it knowing nomura, sorrry though but its kinda,sketchy its really good tho

00 Raiser Fan

The unverse feed on negative emotions, I really think thats enough to drop this theory as Ven is not even close to being that kind of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back