• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Vantias

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

Ven must of had a darkness comparable to Terra's b/c to have enough negative emotions to create a "Being".

Ven must have serious issues we don't know about

DreadNaught

Why does Vanitas look like Sora? Thats the real strange thing.

It only does kind of makes sense that Vanitas looks like Sora is because Roxas looks like Ven.

Since Sora's darkness/nobody is Roxas who looks like Ven, Ven's darkness aka Vanitas should look like Sora.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Like screaming at the top of his lungs at the mention of keyblades? Lol! XD
I was thinking that earlier, how much darkness doe Ven have to make some thing
like Vanitas? It could also be though that MX beefed up Ven's darkness/Vanitas
somehow.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It only does kind of makes sense that Vanitas looks like Sora is because Roxas looks like Ven.

Since Sora's darkness/nobody is Roxas who looks like Ven, Ven's darkness aka Vanitas should look like Sora.

That makes no sense. At all.

Darkhelm96

loke you think eveything doesnt make sense and that mite be true for all we now we aint nomura he could do whatever he wants with the series and your sig is stupid God sent christ so that would never happen if you beleive in him why dont go to a church and get your demons cast out

loke13

loke you think eveything doesnt make sense and that mite be true for all we now we aint nomura he could do whatever he wants with the series and your sig is stupid God sent christ so that would never happen if you beleive in him why dont go to a church and get your demons cast out

Wat? Are u insane jeez kid calm I don't believe in God never will end of story.

Moving on.

Travakh

If you don't like his sig then just ignore it, geez. facepalm
And the fact that you would enjoy any more convoluted plot by Nomura for Kingdom Hearts and blindly follow it as a fanboy is foolish too.

loke13

Is there a reason WHY Vanitas covered his face for so long its not like anybody would recognize him.

Ruran

Awards
Is there a reason WHY Vanitas covered his face for so long its not like anybody would recognize him.

For the element of suprise dear Watson. It's a wtf moment that sadly wasn't.

αsiя

space coke
So we, the players, wouldn't recognize him.

True but Vanitas doesnt wear it for just that reason
Its not if Ven asks him "Why you wear the mask"
Van says "because I dont want the kh nerds to know I look like their precious main character"

Alex999

sora should take work out tips from vanitas, hes ripped. or maybe vanitas is an older looking sora...

maian

People should stop asking "Why does Vanitas look like Sora," and ask "Why does Sora look like Vanitas." Van is the first being, who came before Sora. So that must mean that Sora's looks, somehow, have been influenced by him. That's my guess, anyway.

captzakksparrow

People should stop asking "Why does Vanitas look like Sora," and ask "Why does Sora look like Vanitas." Van is the first being, who came before Sora. So that must mean that Sora's looks, somehow, have been influenced by him. That's my guess, anyway.

just because Vanitas apears older doesnt meen he is, sora could've been born first still

Alex999

well, if you think about it. vanitas came from ven.

don't you think maybe before vanitas had been taken out of ven, ven would have looked exactly like sora?

roxas having the lighter hair (light), vanitas the darkest (dark)

Ruran

Awards
well, if you think about it. vanitas came from ven.

don't you think maybe before vanitas had been taken out of ven, ven would have looked exactly like sora?

roxas having the lighter hair (light), vanitas the darkest (dark)

I have thought about that actually... It kind of makes sence but then why would Ven look like Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back