• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightDawn

im also french, i read the whole thing, it sounds more like speculation then facts

T

TwilightDawn

no, i already posted that a few pages back.. hang on let me go copy paste it lol...

here it is

Actually, i just read throught it. As they mention Ventus, they said "Ven, qui s'agit d'ailleurs d'une abbreviation du nom de ce personnage, qui s'appele sans doute ventus."
litteral translation is: Ven, an abbreviation of this caracters real name, most likely named "Ventus"

It sounds more to me like they're making an assumption than actually confirmin his name. they didn't name any sources or anything stating they got direct confirmation. Same as for aqua being a playable caracter, they dont mention where they got their info from at all...

i dunno,personally im not getting my hopes up unless i get statements from actual reliable sources

T

TwilightDawn

most likely, the author jsut seems to be using info that was already released from other sources and just applying it into a french article.

Aurum-Femina

But about the scan.. Mickey seems to adventure a lot in the game, you think? What if there will be fourth scenario? =D

I think there might be! But perhaps in a way that you get to play as him within the other three scenarios? I hope it can be a win-win so that we canplay all four.

Y

Yannis

I think there might be! But perhaps in a way that you get to play as him within the other three scenarios? I hope it can be a win-win so that we canplay all four.
Yes, but now when I think it.. Mickey is too important Disney-char to be played..

But on the other hand.. AQUA IS NOT CONFIRMED.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Hmmm...too bad the information is not as "confirmed" as we first thought...

Well, I guess we're stuck with waiting again. T.T

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Aqua is not confirmed but still, the author never said "likely Aqua". No, he always clearly states it is Aqua, he doesn't do like for Ven where he really says that it is a guess.

Don't think it is a fake because it is not from Japan, some French website get information and previews before others and are fiable, even cited in english site. Actually, I never bought this book, but I don't think they'd have stated Aqua is playable without being sure.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Aqua is not confirmed but still, the author never said "likely Aqua". No, he always clearly states it is Aqua, he doesn't do like for Ven where he really says that it is a guess.

Don't think it is a fake because it is not from Japan, some French website get information and previews before others and are fiable, even cited in english site. Actually, I never bought this book, but I don't think they'd have stated Aqua is playable without being sure.

Thanks for that, I didn't think they had confirmed Aqua.

This magazine is just as legit as any other.
Its just a French translation of this and related Famitsu articles.

A

Anima Relic

^Well I'll continue thinking and saying it's fake until Nomura confirms it :glare:

Y

Yannis

It might be, might not. .

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I can have, for those still thinking it is fake, another "proof" that this book has source :

image-2.jpg

See? They have the artwork, but without Mickey and Sora cuting the middle of it and in good quality it seems. Since we couldn't find this artwork yet, only a source could provide it to them, and for having this pic, the source had to be fiable enough I'd say.

A

Anima Relic

^Bullshit, that piece of artwork was already released, the only difference is Mickey isn't in the middle, that's no proof at all. The magazine is fake :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back