• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Heart in Roxas = Dual Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

This is a theory that I came up because of twilight_dragon. I just finetuned some little things!

Long ago, when the Keyblade war raged, Ven was severely hurt by a merciless blizzard spell from the Elder Mage. (I’m NOT going to call him Xehanort, though he may be him, it has not yet been confirmed.) Afterwards, Aqua was also attacked, and without Ven she couldn’t stand up against the overwhelming powers of the enemy and she also became severely hurt. Ven and Aqua were then called The Lost Two because of the state they were in. Terra’s anger was awakened and managed to either defeat the Elder Mage and Dark Soldier or at least keep them away for the moment. Now, Aqua’s wounds were severe but they could heal, however, Ven’s wounds were so thorough that there was no chance of him surviving. Only his Heart remained intact. In a desperate attempt to save Ven they sealed his Heart in a boy, Sora. Before they did this they sealed away/ wiped his memory. This was to prevent the Elder Mage from finding him and/or to prevent Ven from going after revenge once, if ever, he regained enough strength.

Now, several years later, in Hollow Bastion. Sora turned the Keyblade on himself. Before he did that Sora had these elements within him:
Sora’s Heart
Sora’s Body
Sora’s Soul
Kairi’s Heart
Ven’s Heart
When Sora put the Keyblade on himself, Kairi’s Heart returned to her body. Because her Heart was released (which actually happened after Sora’s as seen in the scene) and she had a strong Heart, a Nobody was created. But at the time only Sora’s Body and Soul were there to be used. So Sora’s Body and Soul became Namine. Sora’s Heart became a Heartless. Because Sora definitely had a strong Heart, a nobody was created. However, since no elements were left but Ven’s Heart, that was used to form what we know now as Roxas.
Because Roxas has Ven’s Heart this explains a couple of things: The striking resemblance between the two, the fact that Roxas although being a Nobody has a Heart and last but not least: Roxas’ ability to wield 2 Keyblades.
One Keyblade was made possible because he was still the Nobody (or some sort of creation) of Sora, who was also able to wield one Keyblade. The second Keyblade was made possible because Ven’s Heart was inside Roxas, and Ven was also able to wield Keyblades.
Now, when Sora and Roxas join at the beginning of the KH2 (which they do because from then on Sora cries when leaving Hayner, Ollete and Pence, he knows Roxas’ name from the picture etc…) Because Sora and Roxas joined, though probably not consciously like they did at the end of the game, Sora was now also able to use 2 Keyblades. However, since Roxas wasn’t exactly fully joined with Sora, Sora needed something to summon this dual wield power: Drives. With those drives he could use the power of his friends to summon his own ability of dual wielding.
At the end of the game, when Sora and Roxas fully join, shouldn’t Sora be able to use 2 Keyblades without Drives? Yes, but he probably doesn’t even know how, heck he doesn’t even know joining with Roxas influenced so many things….

Now, my last thing. When Sora and Roxas fully joined at the end of KH2, I think something important happened. Ven’s Heart returned to Sora. But I think that at that moment, Ven was awakened.
“Their wounds cannot be healed. [I have to go heal their wounds]...
If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before! ”​
Join your hands together… Maybe that means the joining of a Nobody and its former self, in this case Sora and Roxas? Perhaps Ven’s Heart was lost in Darkness (which I think means that he lost his memories) and this can be undone by joining. Which would mean that when Sora and Roxas joined, Ven’s memories returned to his Heart…
Also, I put the first sentence in too, because it indicates that this is probably talking about The Lost Two aka Ven and Aqua who had such wounds…

What do you think?

Last edited:

boo_shoe2000

namine was kairi's nobody not another sora. Kairi also lost her heart but she didn't turn into a heartless because she's a princess. another, ven just possesed one keyblade. and the dual weilding ability of sora was because of the clothes those fairys gave him not some hubos burdilo. all of your theorys are wrong i geuss so sorry....

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Pretty good theory and about the dual weilding thing im not to sure with that but I could be wrong and you never know whats gonna happen in the next game.

Bryantjj

namine was kairi's nobody not another sora. Kairi also lost her heart but she didn't turn into a heartless because she's a princess. another, ven just possesed one keyblade. and the dual weilding ability of sora was because of the clothes those fairys gave him not some hubos burdilo. all of your theorys are wrong i geuss so sorry....

Namine was Kairi's Nobody but to create her Sora's Body and Soul were used. Look it up in Ansem's Other Report, it's in there. I never said Kairi changed into a Heartless, did I? If I did, I'm sorry but I know very well that no Heartless was created. Also, my point of this theory is that those clothes the Fairies gave him unlocked/summoned those powers.... So, maybe all of your reasons are wrong:toungesmile:
Also, Ven's ability to wield a Keyblade + Sora's ability to wield one makes 2 Keyblades, right?

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
Waw.Good theory.But it's always used in other theories.
Like this:
Ven's heart is inside Sora and when Sora became a Heartless,Ven's heart ended up in Roxas.
I've had it in my theory too(I made that it's not in Bryantjj's theory).

Chosenoneknuckles

Interesting theory although I don't believe it because the Keyblade Wars took place LONG AGO and Sora was only born fairly recently in the timespan of things, it's too simple and a bloody great coincedence that the wars happened right around Sora's birth and thus allowed ur chain of events to happen.

Same with the Elder Mage being Xehanort in the past, it's too simple, there's much more to it than that so I don't believe that they are one in the same either.

Everyone assumes the Keyblade Wars took place 10 or so years ago i.e. fairly recently, I don't agree with them, it makes no sense, so I can't accept ur theory.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
This isn't a bad theory. But one thing. boo_shoe was right about the clothes. The three fairies said that the ability to weild the keyblades came from the clothes in addition to having other powers. (Meaning the other three drive forms) They didn't unlock a power. They gave him the power.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Interesting theory Bryantjj. But if Ven were to wield a keyblade, wouldn't it be a realm keyblade instead of a Keychainless keyblade in the SE? Heh, I'm not caught up with news and such. Ven is a keyblade wielder right? Then that means he can wield a realm keyblade couldn't he?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i made my own theory about this....but reading your thing about the elements i just realized we are forgetting something tat coulD either break or make this theory

1 thing and one thing only I have been going on about how i believe roxas is or has something to do with ven.

There is one element i forgot when the creation of namine happened sora didn't just have Kairi's heart i don't think....i think he had her soul as wel

Let me explain a bit Nobody= body and soul moving around of their own free will

Kairi=no moving around what so ever her body was completely dead like i know she lost her heart but i think she lost her soul somewhere down the line as well look at the facts of nobodies and look at how the org 13 were....From what i remember Kairi didn't move very much....in fact she didn't say anything...

i don't know but i think that soul went somewhere i don't have no idea though of what could have happened even though her body didn't dissappear into darkness while on destinys island u don't see her body at all and her boat is on that island

i am not saying it wasn't there i am saying she was missing another piece of her maybe it wasn't the fact that she was a princess maybe it was the fact she couldn't create a nobody not having her soul within her body

once again soul + body= nobody now instead of comparing all nobodies compare the organization...as they still have humanly forms...they have no hearts and they move around technically nobodies aren't exactly born they are just the pieces left behind......

Where did Kairi's body actually end up? is the reason why she didn't just die because she was a princess...and hearts are supposed to carry feelings emotions and memories....which the nobodies lack

but Kairi always talked to sora always appearred i don't think her body could make the transformation into a nobody any way she didn't have the soul part so literally if this is true her body would be just and only just a shell....Now think about this and think about namine new elements involved

sora body
sora heart
sora soul
Vens.....something maybe soul...maybe heart...not exactly sure
Kairi heart
Kairi soul

kairi heart and soul leave a body (soras) somehow creating a nobody naminebut most likely has something to do with the way it happened... an the previous events that happened in the night of the storm

well whatever the case i think maybe soras' soul might have been left in the heartless and the soul of ven or whatever took over the body and made roxas

(or had a mixture of both Vens and soras which created roxas or even namine had soras' soul she could mess with his memories) i don't know where it could have went but i am working with the theory so no one tell me this is how it happened in KH1 2 and etc i know what was said and i know what has happened and i have read ansems report but even he doesn't have all the answers he is going by what he has seen so work with me here i hate getting told the same info over and over again

ok continuing

remember sora as a heartless he didn't seem vicious at all as a matter of fact he went straight to looking for them....don't u find it odd? they could have easily made a cutscene out of this but u got to control him as a heartless who didn't have a single attack btw

when he gets to donald goofy and kairi doesn't do a thing...When kairi says this time i'll protect u.....were the heartless going after sora?....why would they go after their own unless he had a difference to him....Still this doesn't explain how sora got his body back and roxas is still walking around does it? unless Kairi herself like rebuilt sora's body with her heart or something other she is a princess so maybe?

any ways it's very hard to say exactly what is what when we have literally no info and what is or isn't possible in the world of KH feel free to devour me or work with it

and the whole 10 years thing not sure if that happened or not but if so someone like namine probably Zapped alot abut the wars from everyones head

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i agree with what Marluxia's rose and Bryantjj said but i want to add something to that:

when Sora turned himself into a heartless he had the following elements:

Sora's body
Sora's heart
Sora's soul
Ven's heart and soul
Kairi'l heart and soul

so when he stabbed himself with Riku's blade it turned him into a heartless, which also made Kairi's nobody(Namine) and Sora's nobody(Roxas). but Roxas also has Ven's soul but he doesn't have his heart neither does Sora, so where dd it go?!?

maybe that also created a nobody of Ven?!? i don't really know.

but you also have to keep in mind that nobody's don't have hearts, but Roxas could be the one exception to that rule of 'not haveing a heart'.

the one thing that i believe is that:

Sora and Roxas=Ven
Kairi=Aqua
Xehanort=Terra

but where does Riku fit in with all of this. he was the original Keyblade owner! so when does he have to fit in with this whole story??!!??:cursing:

continuing now

so when Aqua and Ven got hurt to where they couldn't fight anymore their spirits had to go into hiding, they hid their spirit with another person that they inhabiting so they wouldn't be found by the Elder Mage. when the body that they were inhabiting died they would move on to another body keeping themselves alive for as long as possible. then they found Sora, Kairi and Xehanort, so they stayed there but when they had nobody's created there spirit left and went with the nobody somehow still knowing that they would be protected and kept safe from harm until the organization found them(hence trying to take over the world and etc...) so the organization found the warriors without even knowing it, Roxas(Sora's nobody), Namine(Kairi's nobody), Xemnas(Xehanort's nobody).:toungesmile:

Roxas has Ven's abilities and Sora's(hence two keyblades), and Kairi kept all of Aqua's fighting abilities and Namine got most of the magic abilities. but somehow someway Terra came back maybe knowing that another keyblade war was going to being starting he came back after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas at the end of KHII, so Terra fought Sora in KHIIFM to try and 'free' Ven from Sora.

but what would happen to Sora...would he just die and have Terra and Ven go after Kairi to get Aqua???!!!???

i don't know haven't gotten that far yet........................................................

Sexy Angel
... all you really needed to say was that Roxas had a mix of Vens and Soras heart which allowed him to duel weild...

Sexy Angel
Terra is conected to Riku... as Riku was supposed to be choosen to weild the kingdom key keyblade.

Sexy Angel
... srry nicrix if i dont understand you, but Roxas has a heart, but is classified as a nobody.

blader94

iv'e seen this theorie before but has different elements.i agreed with this theorie before and i agree with it again except for the reason of sora wielding two keyblades

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
iv'e seen this theorie before but has different elements.i agreed with this theorie before and i agree with it again except for the reason of sora wielding two keyblades

I believe that Sora was able to weild two keyblades because he had Ven's heart sealed within enabling him to weild two keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back